Fans back for last game? But would you go?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I distinctly remember being in the garden on 9th May 2020, during the first lockdown.

It was an absolutely glorious sunny day and I was thinking how utterly 'typical' of the sort of fates that seem to perpetually conspire against us, that we had been denied what would surely have been a superbly memorable occasion of giving United a massive Lane send-off in the final home game of the 19/20 season versus Everton.

Moreover, without the lockdown, and given the drive and focus that we had, I've little doubt that we'd have more than likely have been turning Everton over and securing a European spot.

The fact that there is now a chance that, 12 months of imitation football later, 8,000 or so will be allowed to attend a wake, against sodding Burnley, as we are consigned to second-class football on the back of a fake season of training ground matches, just about sums up the fates that befall this football club.

I may well have a very good chance of a ticket. Frankly, though, in common with many other Blades, I'd prefer to wait until we can all go back and football resumes properly.
This season will always be remembered as the season that wasn't proper.

I wouldn’t go. Unlikely to be able to go with many if any of my mates. Plus it’ll just be a game of commiserating the relegation that’ll have happened a few games prior. I’d rather just wait until the capacity is back to normal (or near normal).

I’ll be in/our outside a pub nearby, instead.

I'd definitely go if I was allowed to and I've never booed them in my life so I'm not going to start now.

I got to nearly 53 having never booed them, but the Adkins lap of shame match was the final straw. Not my proudest moment but that unmotivated group tossed it off all day, to cap a season when they'd taken the piss.

BOOOOOOOOOO!

I've managed to be a grown up since then,

I got to nearly 53 having never booed them, but the Adkins lap of shame match was the final straw. Not my proudest moment but that unmotivated group tossed it off all day, to cap a season when they'd taken the piss.

BOOOOOOOOOO!

I've managed to be a grown up since then,
I left as soon as the final whistle blew so I didn't give myself the chance to boo.

Yes, and I'll lead the socially distanced pitch invasion to celebrate the most miraculous revival in Premier League history.

100% go 100% clap and maybe even through the occasional gladiators style awoooooga!!!

I would still make it uncomfortable for those fuckers that leave 10 minutes before full time..........I give em a real tutting and occasional shake of the head.

I would go, why wouldn’t I? I’ve long learned not to let the 90 minutes of football ruin a good day out.

And I’d love the change to boo and shout obscenities... at VAR... as we bid it farewell.

I'd go but only in the 89th minute. I would love to clap then off the field as thanks for last season.

But... if we're still playing this boring negative disinterested dross and i had to sit through whole game and we get spanked by Burnley while looking like don't give a fuck, emotions may get better of me lol.

Deffo.

Would still clap them off even if we'd been able to go all season but considering the circumstances, then unquestionably deserve recognition for last season.

Fans could be allowed back for our last game but as we could be relegated long before then would you go.
If so would you boo them or clap them as they leave the pitch?
Should we be allowed into Wembley to see the Blades lift the cup, it's scheduled to take place 2 days before the restrictions are lifted?
No I’d hate to watch the team I support. And man would I boo. So loud it would be deafening. I hate United. Boooooo.

Yes. But only to ask Wilder for an apology.
Im still waiting Chris! Grrr. GRrrrr. GRRRRR!

Count me IN !!!⚔️
Don't want to miss out on 90 minutes of wall-to-wall rhythmic chanting of "Sheffield United! Sheffield United!"

Live football is about the experience.

Having 7,500in the stadium, everyone wearing makes and distanced from each other...with arrowed walkways....bars and kiosks shut.
Taking ages to get in the ground and even longer to get out.

The experience will be horrific....suspect most that go will be really dissapointed.

I'd like to go so I can cut my season card up in front of Wilder then stab myself in the cock repeatedly with the scissors.

Nah, I'd go if I happened upon a ticket just to say oreyt and show some love. Still love the little wasters no matter how much I rooer on here.

I'd go just to boo the players taking the knee, if they were still doing it. Then I'd bugger off and find a boozer that was showing it on a big screen.

Back
Top Bottom