Fallowfields transfer take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have nothing more to say your honour , your bluff has been called portsmouth

You now have as much credibilty as someone who gives out opinions on matches they havent even attended , oh wait you do that also

There's no bluff, silly person. You have to deal with the fact that your shit is known on here, and not just by me

We all live in hope you'll either stop being this character or fuck off to some Lego forum and impress the simpletons and juveniles on there

I'll be on here watching the matches on my big telly and discussing the outcomes in the real world of being a Sheffield United supporter

pommpey

(I have no idea actually if those in the know about you are also 'part time supporters' like me and are also susceptible to your derision. It might affect one or two of their opinions of you. I do know one is not anywhere neat Sheffield and their attendance is less than mine, in fact)

Rattled. :D

At least if they ended up scrapping something would have happened other than this pointless posturing and bluster
Aye its like watching fury and joshua innit. Stop sledging you fannies and get it on.

I have nothing more to say your honour , your bluff has been called portsmouth

You now have as much credibilty as someone who gives out opinions on matches they havent even attended , oh wait you do that also
Its actually your bluff thats been called.
Both me and Pommpey are still awaiting evidence of the coaching and scouting badges you claim you hold.
Over two hours ago you gave me the answer 'right DJ KEN', when I requested you do this.
Here we are, still waiting.
No surprise really since they dont exist.

Meanwhile on planet earth...Got to say that I favour Pomps - if only because he has an infintely better sense of humour.
Exciting season in store.
FWIW, even with our "poundshop signings" and our useless management team, assuming our best player stays and he's Berge - to the chagrin of some,
I forecast a top ten finish.

I think we'll surprise a few. In Hecky + his team, I trust.

Meanwhile on planet earth...Got to say that I favour Pomps - if only because he has an infintely better sense of humour.
Exciting season in store.
FWIW, even with our "poundshop signings" and our useless management team, assuming our best player stays and he's Berge - to the chagrin of some,
I forecast a top ten finish.

I think we'll surprise a few. In Hecky + his team, I trust.

The same people who think Part time Portsmouth is remotely funny probably laugh at Miranda and Mrs browns boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom