Fallowfields team to take on the tangerines

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Steve fucking Bruce you really are desperate for attention

I wasn't suggesting we appoint brucey , i was merely pointing out he is a successful manager at this level at least much more than the barnsley pep

These Fallowfield threads are slowly weaving their way to the top of my ’must open’ list - comedy gold.

Keep it up mate ! 😍

Rufus what bit of the team do you disagree with

Also could you rank these managers in terms of how succesful they are at this level

Bruce -Wilder-Hecky-Dyche - Corberan

Rufus what bit of the team do you disagree with

Also could you rank these managers in terms of how succesful they are at this level

Bruce -Wilder-Hecky-Dyche - Corberan
It’s not always that posters have a problem with the team you choose, it’s the ….

“Its a Must win for hecky in my books this Saturday another loss and we have to stop the rot if we do id go for a proven manager like wilder / dyche / corberan or even a Steve Bruce”

The thought of getting rid of a manager because the team is going through a lean spell of 3 matches and the difficulty of a long injury list, is just unreal.

It’s not always that posters have a problem with the team you choose, it’s the ….

“Its a Must win for hecky in my books this Saturday another loss and we have to stop the rot if we do id go for a proven manager like wilder / dyche / corberan or even a Steve Bruce”

The thought of getting rid of a manager because the team is going through a lean spell of 3 matches and the difficulty of a long injury list, is just unreal.

No no no no

I have never thought for one minute that hecky is a good enough manager for us his track record says that and that's not something you can argue with IMO

He is doing well , but he does well when has the best squad in the league we had the best player last year MGW and this year we have Ndiaye/ANEL/Berge plus a squad of top end champ players , we should be where we are. When we have injuries we just capitulate and it almost becomes an excuse when the majority of team have injuries or a bad period of them

I dont dislike hecky he is a good bloke but is he a good enough manager im not sure , that wouldnt change if we won the next 5 i would still not consider him a top championship manager

If we went up could anyone genuineley see him keeping us up ? That may be harsh but football is harsh

Wes
Baldock Bash Egan RND Ozzy
Doyle Norwood McAtee
Iliman Billy

Team for today

Let's sack a bloke who's just been named manager of the month for last 2 months and appoint one who's just been sacked for being shite. Mmm.. can you just fuck quietly off.

I once was in the top 1,000 on the fantasy football after the first week

I finished in about 2 million

So you know the full medical history of all our players, and their rehabilitation status on a day to day basis.

I'm impressed.

FACT.

;)

No I am just going on the history of our medical team

For what its worth

-------------------------------Foderingham------------------------------

--------------------Basham--------Egan--------Anel---------------------

----Baldock--------Norwood-------------Doyle----------------RND----

---------------N'Daiye---------------------------Khadra-----------------

---------------------------------McBurnie--------------------------------

And anyone who suggests Hecky is a gonner for the likes of Bruce (or anyone) needs their bumps felt

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom