Fallowfields team to take on the tangerines

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
HMS Hecky has run aground due to injuries and the blame lays squarely at his door IMO playing Bogle a player who has a metal leg for 90 minutes and ust back from 9 months out is just bonkers you get what you deserve when you run your most important players into the ground

I'm not sure how we can get so many injuries when we haven't trained properly for 7 weeks " Apparently "

I would love to know what our doctors do to treat our players ? Voodoo dolls ? African Witchdoctors ?

Its a Must win for hecky in my books this Saturday another loss and we have to stop the rot if we do id go for a proven manager like wilder / dyche / corberan or even a Steve Bruce

My team would be

----Lee gwan wes----

-----Baldockios ---- Anel --- EGAN --- RND --- OSBORN

--------Oli no tackles----Doyle----

----------Brewster------Ndiaye-----

----------------Mcsauce-----------

I don't want to hear the oh its an injury crisis for hecky every team has injuries but not every team has the squad depth that we have that team is full of top end championship players

HMS Hecky has run aground due to injuries and the blame lays squarely at his door IMO playing Bogle a player who has a metal leg for 90 minutes and ust back from 9 months out is just bonkers you get what you deserve when you run your most important players into the ground

I'm not sure how we can get so many injuries when we haven't trained properly for 7 weeks " Apparently "

I would love to know what our doctors do to treat our players ? Voodoo dolls ? African Witchdoctors ?

Its a Must win for hecky in my books this Saturday another loss and we have to stop the rot if we do id go for a proven manager like wilder / dyche / corberan or even a Steve Bruce

My team would be

----Lee gwan wes----

I don't want to hear the oh its an injury crisis for hecky every team has injuries but not every team has the squad depth that we have that team is full of top end championship players
Are you a Hecky Denier my friend ???

My team would be

----Lee gwan wes----

Whilst I don't have an issue with the line up, you can't on one hand slag off Heckiola for not easing Bogle in better then advocate throwing Osborn straight into the XI after a lengthy lay off and far less practice than Bogle had.

I'd also consider resting N'Diaye and putting the two 20m strikers together up top.

If N'Diaye gets injured the squad has far less flair. I'd be happy with 25 mins from him once Brewster has finished his hat-trick 🤣

• Banned
Whilst I don't have an issue with the line up, you can't on one hand slag off Heckiola for not easing Bogle in better then advocate throwing Osborn straight into the XI after a lengthy lay off and far less practice than Bogle had.

I'd also consider resting N'Diaye and putting the two 20m strikers together up top.

If N'Diaye gets injured the squad has far less flair. I'd be happy with 25 mins from him once Brewster has finished his hat-trick 🤣

I dont disagree with osborn just don't keep playing him if e looks like he has taken a knock

With the injuries we still have macatee & khadra on the bench well in my team anyway which is good at this level

Just don't play khadra at wing back its crackers either up top or nothing IMO

Can someone please put this clown out of his misery? And I don't mean Bruce. We need a Highbury style taking down.

I mean if people thought this clown was serious previously, surely the Steve Bruce comment puts an end to the debate. 'A proven manager'.... the only thing he's proven to do is fuckoff at the first sign of a wage increase, or a pie.

Though you would start Anel and Baldock, both just back from injury.

I mean if people thought this clown was serious previously, surely the Steve Bruce comment puts an end to the debate. 'A proven manager'.... the only thing he's proven to do is fuckoff at the first sign of a wage increase, or a pie.

"Proven manager "

He has been promoted 2 more times than the current manager and managed about 400 more premier league managers

Again Just FACTS

My team would be

----Lee gwan wes----

Having failed miserably at West Bum Bruce would be a great choice to fail for a second time here.

When did Jayden play 90 minutes with his metal leg?

-----------------Wes-------------------
--------Anel--- Egan--- RND--------
-Baldock-----------------------Ozzy-
---------------Norwood---------------
---------Doyle---------McAtee------
-----------Ndaye---McBurnie------

Brewster, Sharp and Khadra as the ammo from the bench.

My team would be

----Lee gwan wes----

Wummer

JOC and Bogle injuries made worse by the surgeons .I hope that the club are looking for different surgeons, for our next inevitable injury.

Assuming the below are all fit.

.........................Foderingham
...............Anel........Egan.......Basham
.......Baldock.................................RND
...........Doyle......Norwood.....McAtee
.............................Ndiaye
...........................McBurnie

Subs: Davies, Sachdev, Gordon, Osborn, Fleck Sharp, Brewster.

Need to use the bench as much as possible and preserve these bodies.

Also, play Ndiaye higher up the pitch. He's far more effective in those areas.

My team would be

----Lee gwan wes----

You put Bogle in your starting line up last week without mentioning how many minutes he should play.

Hecky must have thought you meant he could play 90 mins.

Assuming the below are all fit.

.........................Foderingham
...............Anel........Egan.......Basham
.......Baldock.................................RND
...........Doyle......Norwood.....McAtee
.............................Ndiaye
...........................McBurnie

Subs: Davies, Sachdev, Gordon, Osborn, Fleck Sharp, Brewster.

Need to use the bench as much as possible and preserve these bodies.

Also, play Ndiaye higher up the pitch. He's far more effective in those areas.
Khadra not even on the bench??? I take it you're not a fan of his then CM. I'd play him instead of McAtee otherwise I'd agree with the rest of your choices.

My team would be

----Lee gwan wes----

Steve fucking Bruce you really are desperate for attention

My team would be

----Lee gwan wes----

Bogle hasn’t played 90 minutes for us this season.

But then you already knew that :)

Back
Top Bottom