Fallowfields team to Batter cardiff

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’d rather my mum plays in net than Verrips, you’re just being contrary

You say contrary I say objective , just because my opinion differs to yours doesn't mean im been deliberately contrary

Wes has done nothing of note in his career to show he is good enough to be number 1 for us bar the last 3 or 4 games which he has had nothing to do really

Verrips had a nightmare against west brom , on his debut against probably the hardest team to play against for any goalkeeper that West Brom team is like stoke on steroids so id like to cut him some slack

However Verrips has shown promise he was great for Emmen last year on loan and nearly played a big part in keeping them in the Eredvise

Verrips made 2 absolute clangers for the same goal. Pretty much the worst keeper performance I’ve seen for us… and that includes Baxter. I mean, at least he’d struggle to get any worse than he was the last match, that’s a positive right?

Verrips made 2 absolute clangers for the same goal. Pretty much the worst keeper performance I’ve seen for us… and that includes Baxter. I mean, at least he’d struggle to get any worse than he was the last match, that’s a positive right?

Aye and bombscare wes dropped one against bristol

You say contrary I say objective , just because my opinion differs to yours doesn't mean im been deliberately contrary

Wes has done nothing of note in his career to show he is good enough to be number 1 for us bar the last 3 or 4 games which he has had nothing to do really

Verrips had a nightmare against west brom , on his debut against probably the hardest team to play against for any goalkeeper that West Brom team is like stoke on steroids so id like to cut him some slack

However Verrips has shown promise he was great for Emmen last year on loan and nearly played a big part in keeping them in the Eredvise
Contrary because everyone else says Wes, you’re the only one who says Verrips. That’s being contrary for the sake of it. He’s shit

Back
Top Bottom