Fallowfields team to Batter cardiff

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Strong start from hecky hopefully the start of giving players more of an opportunity ( as suggested previously in my line ups) hopefully we can get some momentum and get up into the play offs this squad is easily good enough for that playing the right way to suit them

-----In Goal Sweden's no1 Robin Olsen----

---Bogle ------ Bash-----Eggan-----Davies-----Enda

----------Berge-------------Norwood---------

---------------------MGW----------------

---------------Didzy-------Brewster-------

I would hope Bogle is now Nailed on at RWB it was one of his best performances against Brizzle

Berge has to start now if he is fully fit , he is a rolls Royce of a player him MGW & Didzy are 3 of the best players in the league it is crazy how misused they were under Slav anything other than the play offs this season would be a let down with the quality we have its just a case of Hecky putting Round pegs in Round holes

As for the goalkeeper I don't care how many clean sheets he keeps there is a reason they call him League one wes , he is a bombscare if ever I have seen one as shown when he played a simple clearance to there player last week making a save that any keeper should make does not make him no1

Olsen is an international goalkeeper who has played at the very highest level , maybe with 3 at the back he will look better , he has looked poor this season however not as bad as most on here have suggested

Form is temporary and class is Permanent

Strong start from hecky hopefully the start of giving players more of an opportunity ( as suggested previously in my line ups) hopefully we can get some momentum and get up into the play offs this squad is easily good enough for that playing the right way to suit them

I would hope Bogle is now Nailed on at RWB it was one of his best performances against Brizzle

Berge has to start now if he is fully fit , he is a rolls Royce of a player him MGW & Didzy are 3 of the best players in the league it is crazy how misused they were under Slav anything other than the play offs this season would be a let down with the quality we have its just a case of Hecky putting Round pegs in Round holes

As for the goalkeeper I don't care how many clean sheets he keeps there is a reason they call him League one wes , he is a bombscare if ever I have seen one as shown when he played a simple clearance to there player last week making a save that any keeper should make does not make him no1

Olsen is an international goalkeeper who has played at the very highest level , maybe with 3 at the back he will look better , he has looked poor this season however not as bad as most on here have suggested

With that midfield we might end up with Eggan on our faces !

League 1 Wes has made the position his. 6 games, 4 clean sheets.

Olsen - 11 games, 1 clean sheet.

Same team as other day for me with Berge in for Hourihane if he's ready to start

I don't disagree with Berge

That doesn't mean Wes has been the main cause for those clean sheets he doesn't fill me with confidence at all

I assume you're putting Olsen in goal to get a reaction from the other posters, I can't think of any justification for recalling him.
Same team as last Sunday for me, injuries permitting.
mmssasamsms

So many things wrong with your post that I almost dont know where to start.

Berge - injured, so how he got underused by Slav - I just dont get that one.

Bogle - has been given many chances and has had some very poor performances (particularly defensively) along with a couple of good, has looked good in the last two so will give you that one.

Olsen - has performed very erratically and been caught out of position on many shots, concede soft goal etc This also has instilled little to no confidence for the defenders in front of him.

Foderingham - has done pretty well so far and has been very steady and far and away the better option to get the back line playing with some assuredness in front of him.

The proof of the pudding is - goals conceded, hmmm

I assume you're putting Olsen in goal to get a reaction from the other posters, I can't think of any justification for recalling him.
Same team as last Sunday for me, injuries permitting.
mmssasamsms

Im genuinely not Olsen is a far far far better keeper than Wes why do people suddenly think Wes is suddenly amazing

I don't get it he has made a few decent saves but looks an absolute bomb scare with the ball at his feet the shirt will probably be his until he does drop a clanger though

I remember people foaming at the mouth when Sweden played Spain and he was man of the match

Yeah Olsen has had a few poor games but he hasn't been as bad as most have made out on here

I would even put verrips above wes , he nearly kept emmen in the eredvise last season single handedly and one bad game against west brom is not a fair enough data set to judge him no keeper would have looked good against them

Swap crisp packet hands for Wes and I agree with that.

Bit of a hole down our left ? Maybe you have cracked it unless you expect the Board to shell out soon !!

Hole ? We've got Lowe/Stevens/RND/Osborne all top end champ Left backs

FallowfieldBlade

Don't let his international status distract, his Swedish number 2 plays for Doncaster

It was that fucking idiot Di Canio who labelled him that the back line seem happy with him hes got to stay
Olsen needs unloading complete waste of money rather have Eastwood than him

It was that fucking idiot Di Canio who labelled him that the back line seem happy with him hes got to stay
Olsen needs unloading complete waste of money rather have Eastwood than him

He weren't wrong

Yeah and ? He hasnt looked out of place in the champions league and the world cup so he isn't there by default

If Wes' surname was Foderingsson he'd be Swedens No1

He probably feels he doesnt need to try nor does he belong there and he's only there for minutes until end of season

Back
Top Bottom