Match Thread Everton v. Sheffield United - 16th May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

EVER
EVER
EVER

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1621096272214.pngV. 1621096280808.png
EPL Week 36 - Sunday 16th May 2021 - Goodison Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Everton vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Jonathan Moss
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Simon Hooper
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 17.30.33.png

The goal illustrates how lacking we have been in players who can beat a man to set up a chance ( Goldrick apart ).

The overall performance makes me more optimistic about next season.

Well, that's the most I've enjoyed watching us this season, jebbison has given the centre halves something to think about, hes sharp and hes hassled them all match plus hes tracked back and defended, and mcgoldrick played like a young en, all the lads played well with special mentions to Osborn and Robinson.
Well happy and that one game has given me so much hope for next season

Most enjoyable! Like our old selves. Not lumping it long but passing. Thought Osborn was also immense. Ran his socks off but was more composed. 8 out of 10 for all of them as a minimum. Top job and hope for next year.

Think that performance came from knowing they'll be facing the fans in that last game?

A bit of pride restored tonight against it has to be said a poor Everton side. The difference? a gangly Brian Deane look alike constantly making himself available who doesn't go wandering down the wing playing triangles. Football is simple when you have players who know how to play their position. The desire in the team was back and it was good to see after last weeks aberration. The club need to ensure our young talent are signed up to new contracts.

Played as a team like last season, Goldy will be undroppable next year playing like that.

Well, that cheered me up! Unexpected wins are often the sweetest.

First serious team performance of the season,coordinated passing and moving,pressing was excellent,brains in gear,made a team of seasoned world internationals look the relegation candidates.We hardly wasted a ball all night in any part of the pitch,full backs and centre backs all went forward sensibly and efficiently,and skilfully,midfield compact and never got overrun or caught on the break,congrats to the lad on his goal and a good all round full debut,let's hope he has years of improvement ahead of him.

I think Osborne deserves a mention with his usual Duracell battery performance

I agree, however same could be said about any of the 11 men of ours on the pitch tonight. Was difficult getting it down to three.

Back
Top Bottom