Match Thread Everton v. Sheffield United - 16th May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

EVER
EVER
EVER

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1621096272214.pngV. 1621096280808.png
EPL Week 36 - Sunday 16th May 2021 - Goodison Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Everton vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Jonathan Moss
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Simon Hooper
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 17.30.33.png

Berge out today

Another injury (so it seems?) not related to previous injury

I reckon that injury is called "Off to Arsenalitus"

I
Similar affliction to 'Beattie flu'?

They must have seen me coming! Fortunately I was on the front row so could stick my head over, it was worse for those further behind!
I vaguely remember being told some were restricted view when I bought my ticket. Did they charge the normal price?

They seem to have a lot of restricted view seats at Everton and I suppose that's one of the reasons they want to build a new stadium

Another way to follow the game (and in my opinion better than the TV commentary) it's another biased Blades community that YOU can be part of! We are getting great numbers for these and only doing 3 more so please join us if you haven't already.

6:30pm Everton vs Sheffield United Watchalong

WATCHALONG LINK:

Another way to follow the game (and in my opinion better than the TV commentary) it's another biased Blades community that YOU can be part of! We are getting great numbers for these and only doing 3 more so please join us if you haven't already.

6:30pm Everton vs Sheffield United Watchalong

WATCHALONG LINK:

Does it show the actual game?

I vaguely remember being told some were restricted view when I bought my ticket. Did they charge the normal price?

They seem to have a lot of restricted view seats at Everton and I suppose that's one of the reasons they want to build a new stadium
It wasn't reduced price, it might have been because I was front row. Despite the poor view, I do like the traditional feel at Goodison Park, the terraced houses surrounding it. I guess Everton need to progress though.

It wasn't reduced price, it might have been because I was front row. Despite the poor view, I do like the traditional feel at Goodison Park, the terraced houses surrounding it. I guess Everton need to progress though.
Yes. Goodison Park is a ground with character but it's a shame they couldn't keep the ground and do away with all the posts

Does it show the actual game?

No, whilst we have the capability we would have to bid with BT sport for the rights and we only make about £2.50 from each stream so it's something you watchalong whilst watching the match on the TV (or by another means) it's alternative commentary by Blades for Blades.

Put DCL and Richarlison into my FPL team for the week.

Seemed rude not to!

Blades: Ramsdale, Baldock, Stevens, Fleck, Basham, Egan, Norwood, McGoldrick, Robinson, Osborn, Jebbison.
Subs: Lundstram, Lowe, Jagielka, Foderingham, Bogle, Brewster, Bryan, Brunt, Gordon

Jebbison starts for the Blades. How good it is to see one of the future stars giving a chance

Blades: Ramsdale, Baldock, Stevens, Fleck, Basham, Egan, Norwood, McGoldrick, Robinson, Osborn, Jebbison.
Subs: Lundstram, Lowe, Jagielka, Foderingham, Bogle, Brewster, Bryan, Brunt, Gordon

Jebbison starts for the Blades. How good it is to see one of the future stars giving a chance
Bollocks he will be sold in the summer but hey ho we will have our 24 million pound 19 year old with potential on the bench

Does this mean Brewster effectively the 7th choice forward as it stands (if everyone was fit? )

Bit shit that its 532 again same old shit play brewster jebbison with mcgoldrick behind

Jesus Christ, 😬 Hecky thump has picked Robinson, 3-4-1-2 and after 5mins 5-2-1-2 overrun in midfield and ......................... oh fuck it

I was thinking the same, 23 million what a monumental waste of money

feel for him a bit to be honest.

no sharp, mcburnie, mousset or mcburnie in the squad and he’s still not starting.

he’s got to show what he can do obviously but it’s been so stop start and he’s never really had a chance to show what He can do with a run of games.

Back
Top Bottom