Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

It's magnet

If these comments are anything to go on, hes sounds absolutely shite.

I know a few liverpool fans that share the same feelings on Curtis Jones, they absolutely hate him.

Strange, a local lad you'd think they'd give backing too, but for him they detest him for some reason, despite him playing quite often under Klopp and getting a new deal.

I know a few liverpool fans that share the same feelings on Curtis Jones, they absolutely hate him.

Strange, a local lad you'd think they'd give backing too, but for him they detest him for some reason, despite him playing quite often under Klopp and getting a new deal.

Billy suffered the same year after year with some of our fans. Hopefully just a bench filler that can improve under McCall

I don't know what he brings to us. I don't know his strengths or weaknesses. Seems like a player who just floats threw season, no real highlights or big moments, good or bad. Bit of meh signing. Cheers Roy 🍻

Trying desperately to grasp for some potential positives... 😬

This comment says it all about the state of Everton:
“”Ten managers can’t be wrong lad” despite the fact we complained about all of these managers needing to be sacked. “

How can any player be at their best with the boardroom and managerial shitshow going on at Goodison? Maybe, just maybe if he grasps his chance and gets a decent run on matches with a non-toxic atmosphere we can get the best out of him...please... 😅

Trying desperately to grasp for some potential positives... 😬

This comment says it all about the state of Everton:
“”Ten managers can’t be wrong lad” despite the fact we complained about all of these managers needing to be sacked. “

How can any player be at their best with the boardroom and managerial shitshow going on at Goodison? Maybe, just maybe if he grasps his chance and gets a decent run on matches with a non-toxic atmosphere we can get the best out of him...please... 😅
Non-toxic atmosphere maybe tricky

Billy suffered the same year after year with some of our fans. Hopefully just a bench filler that can improve under McCall
Think if you put Mbappe in the nets, he'd get shit too.

Back
Top Bottom