Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wonder if we’ll go for DCL next season if we somehow miraculously stay up, TD and DCL very good pals

Thanks as always Roy. I already despise Everton and their fans and the majority of these comments justifies why.

Welcome to The Lane Tom, hope you manage to show us there's a player in there somewhere. Plus you have a wonderful opportunity on 2 September to ram this bile up their dirty scouse arses.

I'd work on the dress sense though. ;)

He's an upgrade that's all you have to think. Everton have spent 100's of millions to get exactly nowhere. This lad will fit in well- may not keep us up but will be sound in Championship - given the finances we just have to be of that thought process.

Backs against the wall- build up a strong camaraderie all year- be a force in next years Chump- absolutely fine!!

Good signing.

Them comments could belong to any one of Everton players over the years! Dogshit team that I'd love to see go down

Cheers roy, im hoping this is a fleck type of view from, but if hes nearly as good as el bannino he will be a top player

Is he the creative/attacking MF we seek to replace McAtee or is that yet to come ?

Hecky and co will get the best out of this lad…I noticed a pig comment at the end lol

Thanks Roy

So we lost 3 MFs of whom McAtee & Berge were definitely creative and provided assists & goals.
Doyle was more box2box.
We've brought in Hamer , Souza , Slimane & Davies.
Is that it ?
If so , who replaces whom ?

So we lost 3 MFs of whom McAtee & Berge were definitely creative and provided assists & goals.
Doyle was more box2box.
We've brought in Hamer , Souza , Slimane & Davies.
Is that it ?
If so , who replaces whom ?

We’ve 2 more loans to bring in and are targeting attacking midfielders or strikers who go straight into the 1st team.
So still a few more players to come in yet before the window shuts.

He was going to be a world beater. Started off brilliantly. Goggle his goal against man city a few years ago.
He was doing really well. But then he just kind of stalled. The common belief is it was because of a constant change in managers and systems. And being local he got a load of stick of the wankers who call themselves Evertonians. But through it all, he never hid. It just seems technically he just didn’t kick on. He has a great attitude and is one of the most grounded human beings you would ever come across. I think the fact he turned down a contract extension with his boyhood club proves that. He could of just sat on the bench for a few more seasons, but he chose to look for first team football. 99% of Evertonians wish all the best 💙
But he does dress like an eccentric OAP 😂
From my Evertonian mate.

“There looked like a player for a short time ,then it was coached out of him. “

How long will it take to coach it back into him, I wonder.

Cheers Roy.

Going on Hecky's presser we have been after him a while maybe that is the reason he chose not to sign a new deal at Everton. Looks to me like he needed a change of scenery.

Vile fans, wouldn't give two shits what they say about anything

Sounds like we have replaced fleck/ozzy with a hybrid of fleck & ozzy

I'm a bit indifferent on him but as a free it's wages we cost for.

I think if we get him working for us I can see him being a bit like lundstram 1st season up for us. Carrying the ball into oppo Half's and being energetic and harrying opposition.

He's not super creative but equally not like Souza a defensive brute.

Don't expect him to start on Friday..

Reckon it might be Norwood, Osborn, Hamer in midfield. Chance hecky might chuck in Slimane instead, but doubt Davies or Souza will be ready to play 60mins yet.

Think when everyone is fit though would expect hecky is thinking Souza, Slimane/Davies, Hamer.

Still deffo need a striker and ideally another attacking mid. Flecks out for a long while and coulibaly seems v.much out of picture.

Wouldn't be against another wingback who can play both sides too. Reckon Kozluk fancies a game?

So he has around 150 appearances for a bottom half relegation fighting Everton side. Just from my limited knowledge of him that seems like a good addition to our squad surely?

Everton fans dont speak highly of many players at the club right now, nevermind ones who have left. Tom's level is probably in line with where we are right now, whereas Everton still think they should be fighting for European places..

I mean he’s had to put up with some right shit at Everton, all those managers in that time no stability, hopefully Hecky can bring out the player He showed in his earlier years.

Back
Top Bottom