Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Panchero!

View attachment 168456
If anyone fancies a pint in Frog and Parrot in May, you know who to look for…

He looks like a human version of a Cocker Spaniel in that picture. Give him a chew and nice comfy blanket (he might be wearing it already) and we could call him Fido.

From the Covid YT video game against Spurs he is far from a "headless chicken" ive been watching our very own headless chicken for a few years now and there is no comparison.

Show us your best Tom and bollox to Everton fans thoughts.

Your city is red your city is red just like Sheffield your city is red. Bitter Everton cheers Roygbiv 🍻 👏 ✌️

If ever a player needed a fresh start. Welcome to the Lane Tom, get stuck in and don't look back.

I'd say that their fans are cunts for giving pelters to a lad that came through their ranks. Then I remember some of the aggs our own fans gave to some of our youth over the years......

There fans are still entitled wankers though.

If these comments are anything to go on, hes sounds absolutely shite.
Several comments were much more positive than that. I think a new beginning may enable his career to resume at PL levels.

How horrible do those lot sound? Booing a young player ONTO the pitch? How on earth can you expect to see someone perform to their potential in that situation?? He's only 25 and has plenty of experience, I'm sure he can come good or at least be a lot better than these idiots make out. Booed by your own "fans" and 10 different managers while you're trying to develop your game and confidence?? If anyone can get the best out of him it's our management team with their calm approach towards self development.
Agree, but I remember us booing/laughing at Mcburnie coming on in a game the season before last.

My favourite part of the Roy views when you get the polarising signings like these are the unitedites who, a few days ago wouldn’t have signed him because he was shit, then getting pissed off at another set of fans having the same view

It’s genuinely not a criticism or shot at anyone on here, it’s just the bit I like best from it

Keep it up 👍

Despite having reservations about his output stats and not knowing what his key attributes are, I’m struggling to believe Everton kept him on until 25, giving him 150+ top flight appearances because he was an asset to the community. Ten managers gave him game time. That is an incredible run of shit managers to all be supportive of retaining him. Even the current one was in favour of keeping him

Im happy to give him and let’s be right, the likes of Ancelotti and Dyche the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise!

My favourite part of the Roy views when you get the polarising signings like these are the unitedites who, a few days ago wouldn’t have signed him because he was shit, then getting pissed off at another set of fans having the same view

It’s genuinely not a criticism or shot at anyone on here, it’s just the bit I like best from it

Keep it up 👍
He may be a shit, ineffective player but he’s our shit, ineffective player, so back off!

😆

Thanks Roy.

I really don't care what they think, about anything, & I think many of our own are too critical of him too, but I see him changing people's perception of him & his abilities.

Out for a month, hamstring gone in training.

Least we had him for the first half against Arsenal and the second half against Newcastle though, what a contribution

Top signing 👍
To be honest, watching him in the last couple of games, i fell into the trap of thinking we'll be fucking awesome next season with him, Blaster and Hamer in centre mid...

As always with the Blades, it's the hope that kills you!!

Fact is he was released by Everton as he is sadly injury prone. On his day definitely a Premiership standard player …. But never going to get him fit for more than 10 games a season max. Wasted career I’m afraid.

To be honest, watching him in the last couple of games, i fell into the trap of thinking we'll be fucking awesome next season with him, Blaster and Hamer in centre mid...

As always with the Blades, it's the hope that kills you!!
Exactly what I was thinking. Not a big athlete, never gonna get on the end of a cross, but a good passer of the ball and a really good dribbler.

In terms his strengths, reminds me of a lower calibre version of Mainoo.

Means nothing if he’s never gonna fuckin play

Fact is he was released by Everton as he is sadly injury prone. On his day definitely a Premiership standard player …. But never going to get him fit for more than 10 games a season max. Wasted career I’m afraid.
These signings are absolutely bleeding the life out of the club.

Grim thing to say, but it’s starting to remind of the pigs when they first dropped out the top flight. Years on end paying big wages to players to doss around the treatment room

I'm sure I read somewhere he's on a three year contract? Who gives an injury prone player a three year contract?!
I know this one..... It's on the tip of my tongue....

Is it the same team who sells their best player and have no idea what to do to replace him?

Back
Top Bottom