Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Roy.

Hopefully you never know this move might be just what he needs as it will be such a different atmosphere than at Everton. Less expectation for one and our fan base generally gets behind the team whereas at Goodison they constantly get on the players' backs.

I don’t think staying at Everton for so long has done him any favours. He definitely needs a new challenge. Let’s hope he responds well. GLTTL.

A4CA6EEB-E32E-4CE7-A3F1-7CBDFDBF637E.jpeg
fearless was the word which stood out for me in this view from.

if hecky can restore some of his fearlessness there’s definitely a player in there.

he’s going to have a major point to prove.

i think he’ll come good.

Looks like we've got ourselves a worldie :)

Some brainless comments on there particularly the one along the lines of “give an average athlete a great mentality and they can be a pretty good player”. Laughable.

Everton fans are generally a sound bunch but I’ll not read too much into those comments. Typical internet football fan shite.He’s obviously their answer to Stephen Bettis. Gives certain people high blood pressure but they could never put into words exactly why that is.

I reckon he's gonna be desperate to prove any punters wrong, if he's hard working than that will be something just for starters. You don't play over 150 games in the PL without having something about you. Really hope he does well and shoves the criticisms where the sun dunt shine!

Oh dear, not great comments I hope we're not paying him too much.

(1) I hope this lad has read these comments and shoves it right up their Scouse wheel stealing arses
(2) a blue nose I did a lot of business with has rung me and said if plays anything like his early promise before his injury issues we've got a hell of a player, rumours were that they offered him less than half of what he was on for his new contract

How horrible do those lot sound? Booing a young player ONTO the pitch? How on earth can you expect to see someone perform to their potential in that situation?? He's only 25 and has plenty of experience, I'm sure he can come good or at least be a lot better than these idiots make out. Booed by your own "fans" and 10 different managers while you're trying to develop your game and confidence?? If anyone can get the best out of him it's our management team with their calm approach towards self development.

Roll on September 2, surely he's absolutely nailed on to score against them with that much of a point to prove

How horrible do those lot sound? Booing a young player ONTO the pitch? How on earth can you expect to see someone perform to their potential in that situation?? He's only 25 and has plenty of experience, I'm sure he can come good or at least be a lot better than these idiots make out. Booed by your own "fans" and 10 different managers while you're trying to develop your game and confidence?? If anyone can get the best out of him it's our management team with their calm approach towards self development.
One thing about Everton fans is they are renowned for booing.

Back
Top Bottom