Ethan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does it? What really justifies punching someone onto a live railway track? Saying mean things about you or your football team just doesn't cut it.
How about threats saying they are about to do that to you if you don't fuck off back up North in 3 seconds?
Like I've said on here previously, it's a fine line between suckerpunching someone and just getting off first.
If that's my dad getting hit I'd be raging.
If Ethans my mate and he said they were about to attack him if he didn't throw first I'd back him...
But, there's still repercussions and he'll have to accept them.

I've been let off before after the 'situation was explained' but I reckon he won't be so lucky.

Gosh we have accounting expertise on the takeover threads now CPS experts on here. How lucky are we!

I'm not a CPS expert, but I know exactly how the BTP deal with it and what charges they push the CPS for, and also what sort of sentencing gets handed out when a fight on a railway station ends up with someone on the track.

Gosh we have accounting expertise on the takeover threads now CPS experts on here. How lucky are we!

Is it that hard to believe that some people on here are actually lawyers and accountants?

How else can they spend all day chatting on a football message board? 🤣

Not read through all this but a few days ago I saw claims online that this was lads from Doncaster after Newark races. Spurs fans claiming it’s none of their stations, no Southern accents and it’s already gone dark.
Is his yellow top even our new away shirt?

Not read through all this but a few days ago I saw claims online that this was lads from Doncaster after Newark races. Spurs fans claiming it’s none of their stations, no Southern accents and it’s already gone dark.
Too late, already hung, drawn and quartered by the forum experts.

You can see our new sponsor on the front of the shirt at one point plus the red and black collar and cuffs........ Station wise...... It looks quite a lot like Retford platform 1 to me. Notice the canopy posts and the back of the other platform in the background. (I work on the railway).

Darkness-wise..... If it's Retford platform 1 then that could possibly be when catching the train Saturday morning to get to London?

3894873_336eefa7.jpg

Because of where it has happened, and he sent one bloke sprawling on the railway tracks, the BTP will be involved, and there will probably be a charge of endangering railway safety thrown in. I reckon he'll get time.

I'm not a CPS expert, but I know exactly how the BTP deal with it and what charges they push the CPS for, and also what sort of sentencing gets handed out when a fight on a railway station ends up with someone on the track.

Depending on a few factors, we're either looking at (In descending order of potential sentences) ABH, Doing or omitting anything to endanger passengers by railway, or Common Assault.
The police will push for whatever is the most serious offence (and bear in mind he's clocked 4 different people, and there may be different offences for each person)

So for ABH, we'd need to know if he caused any injury. If there's no injury to anyone then it's not going to be ABH.

For the first guy, it could be endangering public safety. Not sure which station it is, it might be that that platform is disused, in which case it'd be difficult to prove that.

So it could just end up being common assault.

CPS will look at two things. First, do they have the evidence for the charges that the police want to pursue? If it's ABH then there will need to be evidence of an injury. But I think there's clearly enough evidence for common assault. Secondly is it in the public interest? It clearly is in the public interest to charge people swinging their fists around.

Potentially four counts of common assault, sentences would probably be served concurrently. Six months max. I they can prove ABH it's up to 5 years, Doing or omitting anything to endanger passengers by railway, up to 2 years.

(I used to work for the police, albeit it was well over a decade ago now)

You can see our new sponsor on the front of the shirt at one point plus the red and black collar and cuffs........ Station wise...... It looks quite a lot like Retford platform 1 to me. Notice the canopy posts and the back of the other platform in the background. (I work on the railway).

Darkness-wise..... If it's Retford platform 1 then that could possibly be when catching the train Saturday morning to get to London?

View attachment 171518

Have a like for knowing what Retford platform one looks like and then finding a photo of it

There isn't a racecourse in Newark nearest one would be Southwell where there wasn't any racing on Saturday.

There isn't a racecourse in Newark nearest one would be Southwell where there wasn't any racing on Saturday.
Only posted what I thought I read. I’ve found the post and I had remembered it wrong😀

View attachment 171518

1695327616794.jpeg

There are actually people on here trying to defend Ethan's actions by saying 'we dont know the full situation'

The guy is a full weight drunken thug - his victims were putting their hands up and saying 'we are not interested in fighting'

Not advocating he gets a jail sentence - but Jesus in the cold light of a sober day- his mates need to tell him 'pack this shit in, or your on your own'.

These lads look like decent lads who were frightened and trying not to get a broken nose. I really hope they are all OK.

There are actually people on here trying to defend Ethan's actions by saying 'we dont know the full situation'

The guy is a full weight drunken thug - his victims were putting their hands up and saying 'we are not interested in fighting'

Not advocating he gets a jail sentence - but Jesus in the cold light of a sober day- his mates need to tell him 'pack this shit in, or your on your own'.

These lads look like decent lads who were frightened and trying not to get a broken nose. I really hope they are all OK.

The problem seems to be that some on here think they'd react in the same way, I feel sorry for them.

Wish we had Ethan in that defence today. Would Nketiah have scored a hat trick if an 18-stone kid was throwing windmills at him all game? I doubt it.

Apparently he bought a coffee
Steward said “sugar?”
Decked her, threw out the door onto the tracks & now rampaging down the train screaming “ driver ! Where’s the fucking driver”

Back
Top Bottom