Ethan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Whoever’s filmed and uploaded that has done him dirty. A banning order will be coming his way now.
Why would he get a banning order? Should imagine he’s more likely to get a call from the police an ABH charge

Good job there wasn't a train coming or he'd be facing much more than a banning order!

Very true. Crazy to me how it’s 2023 and people are still throwing punches without thinking of the potential consequences.

Why would he get a banning order? Should imagine he’s more likely to get a call from the police an ABH charge

Yeah but if the club sees it and identifies him, he’ll be getting banned too, I’d have thought.

"Mr Hunt. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to flappy punch 4 gobby Spurs fans and then fall over. This message will self pity in 10 seconds.... "

?what denotes this was anyway related to spurs v Sheffield United, I don't hear 1 southern accent but a definite Lancashire accent , what train station is it ? Why is it dark outside? I know there was a few extra minutes added on but not that many 😂😂,

Yeh this is muggy. Smacking people who clearly didnt want a fight. He looks like a bellend from that clip.

And there you go my son.
With no idea of context, earlier events or provocation, the internet has judged you and found you guilty.

I agree it doesn't look great, but some of the pious twats on this thread, will suffer life threatening injuries if they fall off their high horses.

Back
Top Bottom