Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters
I think it looks continental to have a load of sponsors on there. Aesthetically I enjoy it.

I also quite enjoy the Scandinavian leagues where they seem to plaster a sponsor in any spare bit of material. But that’s just me, probably wouldn’t like it if it was a lot to wear.
Yeah its a certain look I guess, which gives it a feeling, works ok over there but would be horrible over here

I think it looks continental to have a load of sponsors on there. Aesthetically I enjoy it.

I also quite enjoy the Scandinavian leagues where they seem to plaster a sponsor in any spare bit of material. But that’s just me, probably wouldn’t like it if it was a lot to wear.
One of the most annoying words in the English language.

Odds on a delay of August 1st?

As for a takeover being a reason.. What takeover? If we could smell a rat within hours I'm sure Prince could. Jesus christ. And what if the takeover talks were serious and carried on? Do we borrow some shirts off the league or summat during a transition phase?

Dr X..

As I called him, turned out to be Dr Y.

As in why did we fucking bother with this nobody pissing about after he pissed Newcastle about.

Internet bot, tried to buy us usi g an app... Could only happen to us.

Dr X..

As I called him, turned out to be Dr Y.

As in why did we fucking bother with this nobody pissing about after he pissed Newcastle about.

Internet bot, tried to buy us usi g an app... Could only happen to us.
Aye but we all knew it was rubbish. We all knew it wouldn't go anywhere. I'm sure those at the top knew it. I simply do not buy into takeover talks halting a shirt deal. As I said, what if those talks dragged on until let's say last week. All going well but pulls out. Then what? Hypothetically speaking you have 3 weeks to find a kit manufacturer and make a kit. It just doesn't make sense.

We're mentioned right at the start of this article but then it disappears behind a paywall so I can't read anymore, so if anyone could copy & paste it.......

We're mentioned right at the start of this article but then it disappears behind a paywall so I can't read anymore, so if anyone could copy & paste it.......

It says our will be ready for the first game and Watford are up against it to have a kit for then.
Leeds and Middlesbrough are already having to wait at least a month and then it goes through lots of other club who are going to be delayed.
Supply chain issues they suggest is the cause.

And risk getting sued 😀

The author covers us for the Athletic. Basically says covid problems have caused delsys across the industry and many clubs r struggling to get their kits ready in time and the reason why

Back
Top Bottom