Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

The person who told me a June release date for the kits was a different person. That possibly was the ideal plan. I doubt the club wanted to leave the kit release this late, there must be reasons for that. I don't know what they are
Theyre undecided how dark the plain black collar and cuffs should be.

Can we copy and paste this thread to use for the 23/24 season kits thread next year?

CharmingSillyKronosaurus-max-1mb.gif

deeprooted-knock-joe-root.gif

giphy.webp

Talk about pick an excuse.

It's not as if depending on who ran the club we were not going to be needing a shirt.

Bizarre that such a decision that would impact day to day running would be a cause for delay. If it is a genuine reason then bit of a poor decision to delay that. The show must go on, surely?

So it will come out as late as possible then, essentially we'll see it when it's so late that we can't possibly not see it.

Or will we? Watford will wear black shorts at home and presumably we would have those with the home kit, so that would need to change on the day. Will that mean we will go full away kit or just change shorts?

Assume the away kit will be Sabella and an AC Milan type look. Should be good though. Hopefully worth the wait!
You know the shorts can be same colour don’t you? They can you know, check the regs for yourself…so we could easily be wearing full home kit.

Couldn't be arsed to flick back humpteen pages as I'm a lazy git....

But new away kit.......

Think 79-81......

Think sabella......

Think Ajax and Cryff

Okay you get the jist....... I'm talentless and have nothing but ms paint to work with 😂😂.... however mattbianco1 seeing as though you are the dogs scrote as this sort of stuff... cod you mock up my very badly done effort into a much more acceptable appearance please??

I don't think it's way off the mark of what we are about to see released next week. The sponsor however I think will be black....

Many thanks

BDS.

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 16a6afa35f614be2f6c6ad2cd059f10c.jpg
    16a6afa35f614be2f6c6ad2cd059f10c.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 14
  • b25lY21zOmY5YzRiNGVkLWIzZGQtNDIxNi1iNzBjLTg5YmFiM2JmOTZkYzoyOTc0NzA3Mi02YzA4LTRiNGUtOGE1OS02YT...jpg
    b25lY21zOmY5YzRiNGVkLWIzZGQtNDIxNi1iNzBjLTg5YmFiM2JmOTZkYzoyOTc0NzA3Mi02YzA4LTRiNGUtOGE1OS02YT...jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 27
  • newaway (1).png
    newaway (1).png
    18.5 KB · Views: 28
Odds on a delay of August 1st?

As for a takeover being a reason.. What takeover? If we could smell a rat within hours I'm sure Prince could. Jesus christ. And what if the takeover talks were serious and carried on? Do we borrow some shirts off the league or summat during a transition phase?

Someone inside the club told me recently we were trying to extend with adidas for another year, just as we did last year, as UW wanted to work with Errea for a year before making the switch for their lead club (us).

They couldn’t agree with adidas for whatever reason. If that’s true - and I have no reason to not believe it - then everyone needs to calm their shit. It makes sense and puts United first in terms of working professionally by working with Errea for a year. The adidas thing collapsing could have been out of United’s hands meaning the Errea agreement suddenly has to be fast tracked.

I myself see no issues. It’s later than other clubs but so fucking what? It’s not actually late as the nobody has ever promised anything. The leaked shirt has nothing wrong with it at all. It’s literally what most people always ask for. It’s only the made up delay shit and the brand snobbery what is tainting peoples view of it. Stick Laver+Adidas on it and everyone is suddenly frothing at the gash for it.

View attachment 139740
There’s still no excuse for that horrific primary collar a cuffs

But new away kit.......

Think 79-81......

Think sabella......

Think Ajax and Cryff

Okay you get the jist....... I'm talentless and have nothing but ms paint to work with 😂😂.... however mattbianco1 seeing as though you are the dogs scrote as this sort of stuff... cod you mock up my very badly done effort into a much more acceptable appearance please??

I don't think it's way off the mark of what we are about to see released next week. The sponsor however I think will be black....

Many thanks

BDS.
I don't see how this can be the away kit with so much red.

Remember the kit you are referring to was a home kit.

I'd expect far more white on it and perhaps a lot closer to AC Milan, otherwise it is a pointless change strip because anyone who wears a tiny amount of red is going to clash.

I think you can get away with a white shirt with perhaps one adjacent red and black stripe. Not much more though or you are venturing into home kit territory.

I'd expect far more white on it and perhaps a lot closer to AC Milan, otherwise it is a pointless change strip because anyone who wears a tiny amount of red is going to clash.

I think you can get away with a white shirt with perhaps one adjacent red and black stripe. Not much more though or you are venturing into home kit territory.
Remember there's also a third kit

Not really. Take the shirt in the far right of the graphics, with black shorts and white socks, away at Man Utd*. Or with white shorts and white socks away at Liverpool*. Even Stevie Wonder will tell the difference. Don't forget the back is plain white, there's only a red strip down the front.

*Examples only. I'm not totally deranged.

10 more days of this shit to run. Wouldn't be surprised if this thread puts another 1000 posts on

Are they bespoke or not? I forget the rules and can't be arsed re-reading the 100 definitions on here to find out

Bespoke or not, they certainly look cheap and naff. Jesus. Awful kit. Sweatin' hell fire.

The 'everything else' I believe you are referring to is the initial release date of the kits.

The person who told me a June release date for the kits was a different person. That possibly was the ideal plan. I doubt the club wanted to leave the kit release this late, there must be reasons for that. I don't know what they are.

I just hope the majority of supporters are pleased with the final designs and, most importantly, the team are successful on the pitch wearing them. Ultimately that is what will dictate whether a shirt is retrospectively considered a 'classic' or not.

I don't fully agree. We gained success to the Prem in the Ramsdens Currency shirt and that is one of the worst we've ever had, IMO. 🤷🏼‍♂️

But new away kit.......

Think 79-81......

Think sabella......

Think Ajax and Cryff

Many thanks

BDS.
Here you go...

1658474648742.png

Back
Top Bottom