Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

Bespoke or not, they certainly look cheap and naff. Jesus. Awful kit. Sweatin' hell fire.

I don't fully agree. We gained success to the Prem in the Ramsdens Currency shirt and that is one of the worst we've ever had, IMO. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I love that Ramsdens Currency shirt. It reminds me of a great season. I could never part with it.

I don't see how this can be the away kit with so much red
Can away kits have the same primary colour scheme as the home? Seems odd.

I do like that though 👌

Newcastle often have plain black away kits and Celtic often have plain green.

Southampton have had red home with white sash, then white away with red sash.

As we all know we're getting a 3rd kit, it doesn't matter what the colour is.

Couldn't be arsed to flick back humpteen pages as I'm a lazy git....

But new away kit.......

Think 79-81......

Think sabella......

Think Ajax and Cryff

Okay you get the jist....... I'm talentless and have nothing but ms paint to work with 😂😂.... however mattbianco1 seeing as though you are the dogs scrote as this sort of stuff... cod you mock up my very badly done effort into a much more acceptable appearance please??

I don't think it's way off the mark of what we are about to see released next week. The sponsor however I think will be black....

Many thanks

BDS.
So this new kit is going to be based on one we used in the worst era in our entire history?

That seems odd. Of course, those designing the kit could be unaware of that.

So this new kit is going to be based on one we used in the worst era in our entire history?

That seems odd. Of course, those designing the kit could be unaware of that.

The inspired by waffle is just for the sake of marketing the new city away release video is easily the worst thrive I’ve ever seen committed to film.

As for the era though how many blades remember it? It’s 40 years ago and safe to say anyone under 45 wouldn’t remember it and what % of our over 45 year old supports buy replicas. The lace up is one of my favourites and that saw us relegated but weirdly I don’t associate it with relegation

The inspired by waffle is just for the sake of marketing the new city away release video is easily the worst thrive I’ve ever seen committed to film.

As for the era though how many blades remember it? It’s 40 years ago and safe to say anyone under 45 wouldn’t remember it and what % of our over 45 year old supports buy replicas. The lace up is one of my favourites and that saw us relegated but weirdly I don’t associate it with relegation
That's because they were in for 2 years back then and the season before we finished mid-table and reached the FA Cup Semi.

It was my most hated era and my most hated shirt (until the diamond abomination)

Couldn't be arsed to flick back humpteen pages as I'm a lazy git....

But new away kit.......

Think 79-81......

Think sabella......

Think Ajax and Cryff

Okay you get the jist....... I'm talentless and have nothing but ms paint to work with 😂😂.... however mattbianco1 seeing as though you are the dogs scrote as this sort of stuff... cod you mock up my very badly done effort into a much more acceptable appearance please??

I don't think it's way off the mark of what we are about to see released next week. The sponsor however I think will be black....

Many thanks

BDS.

26 December 1979 springs to mind. 😭

Looks so tacky with all those sponsors

I think it looks continental to have a load of sponsors on there. Aesthetically I enjoy it.

I also quite enjoy the Scandinavian leagues where they seem to plaster a sponsor in any spare bit of material. But that’s just me, probably wouldn’t like it if it was a lot to wear.

Back
Top Bottom