Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

Without trawling through all the pages can anyone tell me how the training tops compare to adidas for fit ?

I’m an xl with adidas and all there training wear was a really good size .

Although the size’s are all to cock, once I slid into my XXXL? (Usually XL)…It fit like a perfect glove. 👍

Without trawling through all the pages can anyone tell me how the training tops compare to adidas for fit ?

I’m an xl with adidas and all there training wear was a really good size .

I found them to be pretty much the same - but a different shape (if that makes sense).

I am a large in both, but the Errea top was boxier and shorter..... and a crap material! I sent it back.

I prefer a slimmer fit though, so it won't be the same for everyone.

I found them to be pretty much the same - but a different shape (if that makes sense).

I am a large in both, but the Errea top was boxier and shorter..... and a crap material! I sent it back.

I prefer a slimmer fit though, so it won't be the same for everyone.
Cheers for that . I notice on the size guide the chest size is completely different to adidas . Going by that , i would need a 2xl .

Think I’ll pop in and try them on .

I thought it was a jacket to wear when you leave the ground in disgust at being 4-0 down before half time??? I hear the club shop sold loads of em a couple of weeks ago. ;)
I'm with ya nah I've been drinking lager and smoking weed all day during a very serious fifa tournament at "work" I dint win. I should have mentioned you in my valentines post cus I do love ya Jon.

I'm with ya nah I've been drinking lager and smoking weed all day during a very serious fifa tournament at "work" I dint win. I should have mentioned you in my valentines post cus I do love ya Jon.
Bah, you only say that when you're pissed and stoned. 😉

Back
Top Bottom