Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

View attachment 137377View attachment 137378View attachment 137379View attachment 137380

Some goalkeeper kit designs. I have sent him to bed now! He has clearly had too much fizzy pop!
Love the thinner stripe home shirt and the yellow away one is decent toom
No it won't.

It'll be 60....
Each size should be a step up in price. Generally the adult sizes are all one price, surely if we reviewed a cost breakdown of the shirts then people in smaller adult sizes must be subsidising some of the material costs for those in an XXXL one, or perhaps I'm overthinking this. Either way they won't be cheap will they!

Each size should be a step up in price. Generally the adult sizes are all one price, surely if we reviewed a cost breakdown of the shirts then people in smaller adult sizes must be subsidising some of the material costs for those in an XXXL one, or perhaps I'm overthinking this. Either way they won't be cheap will they!

So I'm to pay a premium because I like pies and wear an XL?

Hang on a minute......

"Vern are you busy? You're watching Tales of the Unexpected? Well get the Discovery fired up,.I've got a visit lined up for you"

Right I'm back,.sorry about that. You're gonna get some company in about half an hour so I'd be getting the fucking kettle on if I was you.....

Hang on a minute......

"Vern are you busy? You're watching Tales of the Unexpected? Well get the Discovery fired up,.I've got a visit lined up for you"

Right I'm back,.sorry about that. You're gonna get some company in about half an hour so I'd be getting the fucking kettle on if I was you.....
I'm an XL as well, but if you were ordering a small men's shirt and paying the same price as a guy ordering an XXXL, with more material than a yacht sail, you'd question why I'm paying the same price no.

If I went to that pork pie shop everybody here raves about and bought half a pork pie, I wouldn't expect to pay the same price as a guy ordering a full one 😂😂😂

On a serious note if it's 60 quid, Jesus lot of money for what's essentially a sports shirt.....but there's a choice to buy and a choice not to buy.

I'm an XL as well, but if you were ordering a small men's shirt and paying the same price as a guy ordering an XXXL, with more material than a yacht sail, you'd question why I'm paying the same price no.

If I went to that pork pie shop everybody here raves about and bought half a pork pie, I wouldn't expect to pay the same price as a guy ordering a full one 😂😂😂

On a serious note if it's 60 quid, Jesus lot of money for what's essentially a sports shirt.....but there's a choice to buy and a choice not to buy.

Yeah it's a lot of money in all seriousness.

I made my umpteenth five a side comeback last season, so thought I'd treat myself to the orange keepers shirt. With The Crab and a number 1 i think it came out at circa 75 quid

A couple of games and my knee went pop again, rendering my resplendent shirt to something I now rarely wear.

At least with Adidas you felt like you were buying a premium brand. Maybe errea will produce a nice kit i don't know. But what will the leisure wear be like? Adidas was templated stuff yeah but it was reasonable quality.

If I'm honest, I personally feel I've hit the age where I probably wouldn't be considering wearing a football shirt for leisure. Nothing against anyone who does, entirely their choice. But I don't think it's for me anymore

The price difference in material is minimal, the big costs are production and shipping but that’ll only be around £10 a shirt.

And therefore can stay in the fffffg shop!

If I'm honest, I personally feel I've hit the age where I probably wouldn't be considering wearing a football shirt for leisure. Nothing against anyone who does, e
Completely aligned to this. I will buy one for my little boy whatever they look like, but I will only buy one if it doesn't look too much like a football shirt.

What I mean is the home shirt always will look like a football kit due to the stripes, but a tastefully done away kit might look almost like a sports shirt. A nice black and gold, or a plain white or plain yellow, then I'd consider it.

Attachments

• 1655023288328.gif
    1655023288328.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 44
Also if the shirts these days seem to have a one year lifecycle you essentially only use it for one year (assuming you then buy the new one each summer).

A retro shirt is the way to go, or buy some training wear which doesn't "age" quite the same

Completely aligned to this. I will buy one for my little boy whatever they look like, but I will only buy one if it doesn't look too much like a football shirt.

What I mean is the home shirt always will look like a football kit due to the stripes, but a tastefully done away kit might look almost like a sports shirt. A nice black and gold, or a plain white or plain yellow, then I'd consider it.

Totally agree, the green prem one was a belter. Wish I'd bought that one now

Also if the shirts these days seem to have a one year lifecycle you essentially only use it for one year (assuming you then buy the new one each summer).

A retro shirt is the way to go, or buy some training wear which doesn't "age" quite the same

I think a retro range would be a real winner. They wouldn't have the yearly pressure to buy a new one, just a range of the best ones from through the years

Nice. Would love to see your collection of United tracksuit tops Glyn Hodges left foot.
Ive only got 1 ! The 1991 tracksuit as i can’t bloody find any . However after 1 year i finally got the england italia one for £110 . I wear them on special occasions such as wembley, so finding them in my size is very hard. My shirts collection is healthy though.

Attachments

• 01DB3A48-1146-4C99-AF04-09B081846922.jpeg
    01DB3A48-1146-4C99-AF04-09B081846922.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 4B7B7253-BD73-4AFC-A797-0CB5A9D97994.jpeg
    4B7B7253-BD73-4AFC-A797-0CB5A9D97994.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 9

Or;
Wear it for the 1 season
Bung in wardrobe for 1/4 century
Instant classic
Save < 50 quid buying a ‘retro’ replica
Enhanced jersey snob status for possessing original
Nostalgia not what it used to send to be🤔

Hang on a minute......

Am I too late in welcoming the return of our resident ‘entrepreneur’ , Vern (& the Discovery)?
In a global crisis the world needs Crab Industries (even more)
# cash from (through) chaos

Ive only got 1 ! The 1991 tracksuit as i can’t bloody find any . However after 1 year i finally got the england italia one for £110 . I wear them on special occasions such as wembley, so finding them in my size is very hard. My shirts collection is healthy though.
Are you only after them in your size and if so what size?

To put it bluntly - I've no idea what I'm talking about but if I was to hazard a guess I'd wager the material cost is quite negligible and it's possible averaged out across all the shirts made.

So if they buy a roll of material for a a tenner and they plan to get 2 S/M/L/XL/XXL out of it they just say its a quidsworth of material per shirt. Could possibly do the same with everything else. That being said I could be talking completely out my arse but that's one way I can figure out why clothing generally is always the same price regardless of sizes.

Obviously there isn't a cost of living crisis for some?! A new fffg shirt won't be a priority for me ...

Obviously there isn't a cost of living crisis for some?! A new fffg shirt won't be a priority for me ...
To be honest I laugh when people talk about a cost of living crisis. I work in the automotive industry and one of the clients we work with can't build enough circa 100k cars quick enough, and they've got waiting customers.

It's like everything, for some people the cost of energy and petrol increasing will tip them into poverty/difficulty, yet for some it will just mean a little less disposable income but no noticeable impact on lifestyle.

I think this really looks good! Promising from Errea

Attachments

• 6F57D3DC-1AE5-4D94-9DB2-13866909AFEB.png
    6F57D3DC-1AE5-4D94-9DB2-13866909AFEB.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 119
  • 63F3491A-CE95-4705-BD83-6D657728B69B.png
    63F3491A-CE95-4705-BD83-6D657728B69B.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
Can't believe we'll be rubbing shoulders (and probably producing an incredible amount of static electricity) with the likes of Aldershot town from next season!

To be honest I laugh when people talk about a cost of living crisis. I work in the automotive industry and one of the clients we work with can't build enough circa 100k cars quick enough, and they've got waiting customers.

It's like everything, for some people the cost of energy and petrol increasing will tip them into poverty/difficulty, yet for some it will just mean a little less disposable income but no noticeable impact on lifestyle.
So which part makes you laugh?
People being plunged into poverty or people spunking 100k on a motor?

Back
Top Bottom