Enda Stevens

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In his defence, the midfield and forwards aren’t giving options for forward passes, so he’s not entirely to blame for not going forwards.

How can they when the switch back to 3 at the back means our midfield and forwards our out numbered? Its why CW developed overlapping CBs in order to move the wall of opposition around. But we aren't doing that any more so it means our attacking play is completely nullified.

I'd rather be entertained than scraping clean sheets against drivel.

Time to say thanks for everything enda and play either Lowe or RND for a decent spell

We're having similar conversations for Sharp.

Personally i'm going to be reserving judgement until after Christmas to see if Higgy really has managed to help them turn things round. Last season and the start of this season had a massive impact on some players performance, but it didn't take away their ability.

Showed his class once again yesterday.

Versus RND, Stevens...
  • Gets forward more
  • Gets in better positions
  • Crosses better
It was great to have him back. And he's nowhere near full Match fitness/sharpness either
Yes, he's the best LWB at the club and it's great to have him back and in good form heading into the final 4 weeks of the season

Versus RND, Stevens...
  • Gets forward more
  • Crosses better
It was great to have him back. And he's nowhere near full Match fitness/sharpness either
Yep thought he was really good first half.

Versus RND, Stevens...
  • Gets forward more
  • Crosses better
Cant remember the last time I saw a cross as good as his come in from either of our flanks, but especially from down the left

He looks like a solid Championship level player. That's an enormous step up from where he has been since lockdown ended in 19/20.

Yep much improved hope it continues, fair play to him :)

Can't help but keep thinking about how phenomenal Enda was in his pomp in the Champ/Prem seasons marauding forward and often times nutmegging full backs, crossing,shooting etc. Almost unplayable at times.
Love the guy.

In our first premier league season he really was up there in the top 2-3 LB/LWB’s in the country. I can only really remember Digne’s performances really rivalling Endas.

Driving forward, putting crosses in of real quality, beating men. Such a shame the injuries took their role.

The Brighton goal and him skinning 2/3 Chelsea players stick out for me. Great memories of him, but definitely the right decision. GLTTL.

Back
Top Bottom