Enda Stevens

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You could say the same for fleck , Bogle , mcgoldrick and Norwood to an extent , same owd boring sideways , backwards over hit passes loads of possession and don’t look like scoring … and no fecker to bring on to change it !

how can he continue playing stevens when hes got ben osborn sat on the bench the mans lost the plot

Why’s RND playing under 23 football please explain he’s better than that noddy looking clown we have at LB

He’s turned into a fanny who hasn’t got the bottle to even attempt to take on a player. Him and ‘quack quack’ Fleck are putting the minimum amount of effort in and it really is starting to boil my fucking piss. Say what you will about RND at least he attempts to go past a player.

In his defence, the midfield and forwards aren’t giving options for forward passes, so he’s not entirely to blame for not going forwards.
But hard when we’re playing 3 at back and every c*nt is behind the ball being a coward

In his defence, the midfield and forwards aren’t giving options for forward passes, so he’s not entirely to blame for not going forwards.

You could see him looking for forward passes first half and no one was offering themselves, so had to keep going back.

He had another poor game but seemed to get stronger as the game went on. Still made some daft choices though.

I honestly don't think you can fault his commitment, I just think he's lost his fitness/pace so reluctant to go forward and doesn't get close enough as he knows he's not got the legs to keep up if he gets beaten. I think we'd be better off playing RND and hoping his form picks up. If we're playing WBs then he's not played for us in that position.

Hes either carrying an injury, got old very quick or has lost all confidence. That performance tonight was abysmal by Stevens. Just no where near good enough. Not a forward thinking player at all, every time he gets it, his first thought is do the easiest thing possible which is usually pass it sideways to Davis.

Hes either carrying an injury, got old very quick or has lost all confidence. That performance tonight was abysmal by Stevens. Just no where near good enough. Not a forward thinking player at all, every time he gets it, his first thought is do the easiest thing possible which is usually pass it sideways to Davis.

I think Stevens is old and slowing down. He doesn't feel confident enough to take anyone on even when he has space to do so. Defensively does about enough but is still prone to error.

RND is error prone but young enough to improve.

Double hernia

He’s been pathetic since the covid restart.

such a shame he was excellent before but now it’s just a pass backwards to Davies or he gives it away.
Overweight/too bulky and slow.
looked done for a long time.
unfortunately he’ll be on a nice contract so he’ll be comfortable where he is no shipping him off

Don’t agree , so what ?
RND is a fans myth … until he plays then he’s no better than stevens !

it’s a toss up who is better or worse with the two of them imo
Max Lowe will be the solution

Stevens plays the easy ball and doesn’t want to run on for the return anymore,it could be the formation at times but clearly his confidence is very low
Tonight, apart from the one that he let roll out, he was a victim of having no one moving in the middle of the pitch. Not his worst performance by a long way though.

Back
Top Bottom