Player Suggestion Emiliano Buendia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I mean, I hate to be the one to break it too you, but its a player suggestion not a rumour. I mean, you could make your own about messi if you wanted, we dont have to be linked to them.......
Secondly, just dont read it?

I’m not having a go in suggesting any player and putting in this section, it’s more the persistence of the thread when there’s no evidence to substantiate i.
The thread started on the 26 of June it’s time for reality not fiction.

I’m not having a go in suggesting any player and putting in this section, it’s more the persistence of the thread when there’s no evidence to substantiate i.

If we keep the thread at the top of the rumour mill, Bettis will read it eventually.

Never heard of Reality what position does he play?

Well I think Buendia is a great suggestion. We always play better with Didsy in the team but the trade off is that Didsy didn't score so many last season. Perhaps he will do better this season? I think Buendia could play this role and, give us more creativity and play the role of a more forward striker if needed. Will I be disappointed if we don't sign him? No - as we have never been linked, its unlikely Norwich will want to sell him for the price we can pay and I have no evidence whatsoever that Wilder wants to sign him. I'd be delighted if it happens though!

Just bumping this back to the top, I know you're looking Chris.

In all seriousness, I do think he would be a great fit for us. If we had to choose between a forward or Buendia this pre season, I would choose Buendia.

We lack a bit of midfield creativity at times and can be a bit predictable working the ball down the wings when we are struggling. Many a time the forwards have been living off scraps and I would back the existing lads up front to do the business next season, provided we gave them better service.

Id go for Buendia now and see what was available forward wise, in January or next summer.

Still if CW wants a forward then that's what we need. He knows a damned site more about football than I ever will.

If ever there was a case for signing Buendia it was tonight. So much of the ball in the 2nd half and created pretty much fuck all.

Chris if you read this message board sign him, we are way too predictable and Wolves have just shown the division how to shutdown our overloads.

Ned a plan B. B is for Buendia.

If ever there was a case for signing Buendia it was tonight. So much of the ball in the 2nd half and created pretty much fuck all.

Chris if you read this message board sign him, we are way too predictable and Wolves have just shown the division how to shutdown our overloads.

Ned a plan B. B is for Buendia.
Do you think they would loan him out ?

Good 2nd half but the front 2 were begging for service.Trust Wilder and Knill to sort that out soon.
Buendia would be a good shout if we have the funds from the board.

I don't think he could. It's a different thing all together, it's very physical and ball retention is key. I don't think he has those sorts of attributes. I do think he'll be pushing Baldock out before long though.

I think from an attacking point it could work, he got quite a few assists from RB and can beat a man, with defending being his weakness. Agree that it’s different thinking in terms of positioning and how best to use the ball though. Surprised neither him or Lowe was on the bench tonight.

I think from an attacking point it could work, he got quite a few assists from RB and can beat a man, with defending being his weakness. Agree that it’s different thinking in terms of positioning and how best to use the ball though. Surprised neither him or Lowe was on the bench tonight.

A few assists in a bobar Norwich side. His stats last season were:

4th most chances created all season & in December he broke the EPL record for chances created in one month.

What is not to like here?

4th most chances created all season & in December he broke the EPL record for chances created in one month.

A few assists at RB referred to Bogle at Derby... I’m all aboard the Buendia train.

A few assists at RB referred to Bogle at Derby... I’m all aboard the Buendia train.

We need to maintain our discipline at the back (6 mins today aside) and get creative, we won't do that with that team. Bogle is going to start soon, Berge will nail down CM and a quick striker and a creative CM is all we need.

The exact kind of player we need alongside Fleck and Berge.

If Wilder has any sense he will be hammering the princes door down and telling him so.

Buendia would be an excellent signing and be a big step up from Norwood and Lundstrum.

We need to maintain our discipline at the back (6 mins today aside) and get creative, we won't do that with that team. Bogle is going to start soon, Berge will nail down CM and a quick striker and a creative CM is all we need.

Attacking midfielder and 2 strikers now that Mousset looks like he is gonna be out for a few months.

Attacking midfielder and 2 strikers now that Mousset looks like he is gonna be out for a few months.
Sitting on his sofa recovering is not the ideal activity for Moose - he'll need a full pre-season to get anywhere near fit after his toe heels.

This would be a better buy than any striker we can reasonably afford. Our shots to goal ratio (from last season) wasn’t too bad, I don’t believe.

We showed last night that when we create some good chances, we are close (i.e. Berge‘s cross near to the end that was cleared off the line)

Good 2nd half but the front 2 were begging for service.Trust Wilder and Knill to sort that out soon.
Buendia would be a good shout if we have the funds from the board.
I trust cwak al day long but while ever we buy bench players we won’t move on , probably down to funds of course but why not put young uns on bench it would bring them on and save millions.

Back
Top Bottom