Player Suggestion Emiliano Buendia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do we keep bumping this thread in hope that it will somehow help getting him signed?
Or has he actually been linked?

Talking to a Sheffield based Norwich fan yesterday, he is really surprised there haven't been any definite enquiries for him. Says he would really suit us and can be flexible how he plays. Thinks the value would have been £20-25m although with the current situation where some players seem to be going for less, £15m might secure him. I love Didsy but this in my opinion would be either an upgrade or a massive challenge for the shirt.

One more in the next few days eh
Him, Cantwell, King, Brooks were the types of names I was thinking about when I were suggesting players where the interest hadn't really set light and maybe would be available for bargain prices either at the end of the window or in January when wages and lack of fan income begins to bite.

See the source image

Has Buendia actually been linked with the club at all, apart from by some on here? Surely if he's going to leave Norwich for a Prem side, it would be to Leeds under his fellow compatriot

Has Buendia actually been linked with the club at all, apart from by some on here? Surely if he's going to leave Norwich for a Prem side, it would be to Leeds under his fellow compatriot

Not that I've seen. Also not seen him linked with anyone real in the last couple of weeks. Would be amazed if he didn't leave but all seems quiet

Yep Norwich seem to be wanting massive money for their players. As allude to previously the reality of championship life may see those prices drop. Alternatively they keep their players and are in the box seat for an immediate return to the premiership

Yep Norwich seem to be wanting massive money for their players. As allude to previously the reality of championship life may see those prices drop. Alternatively they keep their players and are in the box seat for an immediate return to the premiership
If pants down Villa aren’t interested in their players the price will remain realistic

They don't need to sell. They spent next to nothing last year and combined with the parachute payments, there is absolutely no reason to let their better players go. Especially since that team ran away with the championship league in the previous year.

They don't need to sell. They spent next to nothing last year and combined with the parachute payments, there is absolutely no reason to let their better players go. Especially since that team ran away with the championship league in the previous year.

If players want to leave for the Premiership they will engineer a move ...

I don’t know why people Keep writing on this player suggestion for so many week , no where can I see any possible link in the press or otherwise no mention but people keep writing out of pure fantasy and delusion

I'm looking forward to the inevitable meltdown by some when he doesn't sign - furious that a player who at no stage has been linked or even watched by the club isn't signed but then in the next breath saying they trust CWAK implicitly.

Last edited:
It stems from the rumour that we were looking at Cantwell. I like a few others suggested casually that I would prefer Buendia based on him being less Metrosexual and more workmanlike. Not aware that we are or were interested in either.
It may as well as been a comparison with Meat and Potato pie or Chicken Balti Pie , I know which one I prefer but as I can't go to matches the choice is not mine to make.

It stems from the rumour that we were looking at Cantwell. I like a few others suggested casually that I would prefer Buendia based on him being less Metrosexual and more workmanlike. Not aware that we are or were interested in either.
It may as well as been a comparison with Meat and Potato pie or Chicken Balti Pie , I know which one I prefer but as I can't go to matches the choice is not mine to make.

Is Meat and Potato the correct answer?

Well that's the first time I've ever seen "metrosexual" thrown into any transfer conversation.😄😬

I've not seen Cantwell rumours. Would be an immense but unrealistic signing for us. Anyway he's not a striker which is what CW has "promised".

Well that's the first time I've ever seen "metrosexual" thrown into any transfer conversation.😄😬

I've not seen Cantwell rumours. Would be an immense but unrealistic signing for us. Anyway he's not a striker which is what CW has "promised".

I wonder if Cantwell could be moulded into a second striker a la McGoldrick?

I don’t know why people Keep writing on this player suggestion for so many week , no where can I see any possible link in the press or otherwise no mention but people keep writing out of pure fantasy and delusion

I mean, I hate to be the one to break it too you, but its a player suggestion not a rumour. I mean, you could make your own about messi if you wanted, we dont have to be linked to them.......
Secondly, just dont read it?

Back
Top Bottom