Player Suggestion Emiliano Buendia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

True but being able to offer more than he's currently on is the first step.

there was an article confirming Norwich had a 50% pay cut written into all players contracts regarding relegation. I can assure you we can offer more than hes currently on.

I'm not convinced Buendia is the workhorse some of you think he is.

I suspect we'd lose quite a lot if he played as our RCM.

He's a very attacking player, hence all his chance creation.

He's good, but he's not our new RCM.

His defensive numbers last season were phenomenal but could be due to Norwich being on the back foot most games

Curious as to why there haven't been many outgoings at Norwich yet, expected to see bids going in for Aaron's, Buendia, Pukki, Lewis, Godfrey and Cantwell...

Curious as to why there haven't been many outgoings at Norwich yet, expected to see bids going in for Aaron's, Buendia, Pukki, Lewis, Godfrey and Cantwell...

It's definitely going to happen. They've spent some cash since they went down (reminds me of us spending more last time we were in the Prem and got relegated.)

If they don't sell more than a couple, they'll walk that division IMO.

If we DO have some cash we're keeping under our hats, then I wouldn't be surprised at all to see us move for Buendia or Cantwell.

He does work hard to be fair for a "flair" player. But I agree, I'm not sure he'd be a long term RCM. Would give us some options, very similar to Swift. Id imagine there's a reason were linked with him at 5 million ish opposed to Buendia at 35 million ish!

His defensive numbers last season were phenomenal but could be due to Norwich being on the back foot most games
Yeah he does press etc, but I find it impossible to see him playing our currently highly disciplined RCM role.

I'm not against signing Buendia as he's an exciting player that creates a lot (although struggles to score). But, if we did, I'd expect to see him given a bit more more freedom in a different set up.

As it is, Norwich will sell a few of these big names. But probably become squad players at Spurs types.

He would be a cracking signing this lad, at the right price. Think he would suit us nicely.

I read somewhere that Norwich are chasing at least £25m for him. I don't think we'd pay that sort of sum for him, good as he is. I'd he shocked if he's still there at the end of the window though.
My bet is Leeds, but wouldn't be surprised to see Fulham move for him also.

I read somewhere that Norwich are chasing at least £25m for him. I don't think we'd pay that sort of sum for him, good as he is. I'd he shocked if he's still there at the end of the window though.
My bet is Leeds, but wouldn't be surprised to see Fulham move for him also.

They want £20m - fucking bargain

That de Bruyne must be worth an offer of 20 million.

Signings announced next week......Wait and see😎

Wilder said he's happy with our midfield options. He'd be great for us, but it ain't happening.

Back
Top Bottom