Player Suggestion Emiliano Buendia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surely a loan to buy is a win win
Questionable attitude though

He’s a great player and would be a good fit if it wasn’t for the attitude. ⚔️

I would prefer him to Brooks.,although I would be creaming my keks at either

Looks like he could be off, spat the dummy out with Farke today, he’s said he wants out to a premier league club and has pretty much said someone come and get me.
Surely there’s a loan or even a loan to buy opportunity there, Norwich want him out and he wants out.
would be a great window if we could push the boat out that little bit more and bag Buendia....
fingers crossed and all that.....
Hang on... Buendia is playing today!

Yep, subbed and not happy at all, mouthing at Farke whilst heading down the tunnel and then whacking the seats on his way to the stand. He’s said he wants a transfer but according to the media, (so it could be a load of shit) They say he’s pissed with Farke for wanting too much money and scuppering his chances of a move.
hence they want him gone, so a loan move could be on the cards....
again everything crossed he comes to us. But who knows, we can But hope.....

Murmurings in the local press in Norwich that Farke is a shocking man manager and had seriously annoyed several high profile players with his petty behaviour and well we know Farke can be a nob so the attitude problem might not be the player

Yep, subbed and not happy at all, mouthing at Farke whilst heading down the tunnel and then whacking the seats on his way to the stand. He’s said he wants a transfer but according to the media, (so it could be a load of shit) They say he’s pissed with Farke for wanting too much money and scuppering his chances of a move.
hence they want him gone, so a loan move could be on the cards....
again everything crossed he comes to us. But who knows, we can But hope.....
Oooooh!

Or do I mean, oooOOooooooOOOooooh 👜

Fenerbahce are in talks with Norwich over a loan-to-buy deal. I'm shocked we're not on this.

Cantwell still being left out of their squads as he's linked with Leeds & Fulham.

Both of these players would really improve us.

Fenerbahce are in talks with Norwich over a loan-to-buy deal. I'm shocked we're not on this.

Cantwell still being left out of their squads as he's linked with Leeds & Fulham.

Both of these players would really improve us.
Money spinner on Brewster and JOC cover me thinks but totally agree they would but think Cantwel is not a CW type player.

Fulham pushing to sign Ruben Loftus-Cheek, perfect for the RCM role.

I am scared to death we are just planning for relegation with the board, the signings so far to me seems to be a strengthening exercise ready for a another good attack on getting straight back up, I know I bang the drum on this but defensively I think we are in a good position but we need to be signing players like Buendia and cantwell to provide the assists
I don't for one minute think this is the avenue that CWAK want us to go down but if it carries on we will loose them, but it all smacks of the McCabe days
But hey-ho maybe I'm wrong 🤔

I am scared to death we are just planning for relegation with the board, the signings so far to me seems to be a strengthening exercise ready for a another good attack on getting straight back up, I know I bang the drum on this but defensively I think we are in a good position but we need to be signing players like Buendia and cantwell to provide the assists
I don't for one minute think this is the avenue that CWAK want us to go down but if it carries on we will loose them, but it all smacks of the McCabe days

We broke our transfer record 3 days ago.

RLC is still recovering from injury. Looks very rusty and not what we need at RCM.

I love Buendia but I think we’d have been in for him earlier if we would’ve ever been. Plus how he’s reined it in at Norwich recently won’t have impressed Wilder at all.

My other thought is Jed Wallace. The fact he has a track record of playing in midfield and as a winger is a bonus for me. Would cost £10-15m though.

If McCabe was still at the club we would still have the likes of Conor Sammon and Michael Higdon up front.

You are aware once we signed Henderson on loan, Jagielka, Morrison, Freeman and C Robinson that is about as much as McCabe wanted to spend last season.

You are correct in the fact that you are wrong 👍
I started going to BDTBL in 1961 my first recollections are being lifted over the heads of the crowd to the front of John street terrace ( with a warning from my dad don't move at the final whistle you little twat 😁) I have seen the good times and bad , I was sat on the kop crying my eyes out at that penalty and at Darlington , Leicester etc on the good days and any other of most of the 92 grounds in the football league following my beloved blades
I have spent time in lots of A&E,s around the country after expressing my love for the blades in front of the wrong people , I deserve my right to my opinion
It's called bladey bladeness a state of mind a lot of us have earned 😇
This is not aimed at you but the glory hunters who have joined this forum since our return to the promised land last year come back with comments when you have earned it !!!!!!!!

I started going to BDTBL in 1961 my first recollections are being lifted over the heads of the crowd to the front of John street terrace ( with a warning from my dad don't move at the final whistle you little twat 😁) I have seen the good times and bad , I was sat on the kop crying my eyes out at that penalty and at Darlington , Leicester etc on the good days and any other of most of the 92 grounds in the football league following my beloved blades
I have spent time in lots of A&E,s around the country after expressing my love for the blades in front of the wrong people , I deserve my right to my opinion
It's called bladey bladeness a state of mind a lot of us have earned 😇
This is not aimed at you but the glory hunters who have joined this forum since our return to the promised land last year come back with comments when you have earned it !!!!!!!!
Please don’t assume that those who have joined the forum since we arrived in the promised land are not genuine supporters.
I joined this year, but have been watching the Blades all over the country since first going in 1958.
However even glory hunters must be entitled to express an opinion even if it is bollocks or just not what you agree with.

Back
Top Bottom