Embarrassing..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I reckon it’s a load of bollocks (there being no hot water, not this video that’s mentioned further up the thread).

If this is true, no idea on the source’s reliability.
A twitter account which looks like it was started as a Derby fan account and has 230 followers, sounds reliable to me

Interesting accusation that parachute payments have been paid as dividends to the owner.

The accounts are public domain and there are many on here who know to read them, and ways they can be disguised.

There were a couple of ambiguous debits in the most recent set but consensus was that it might be Wilder's payoff, and his staff. Nothing that looked like a dividend, or could hide one.

Happy to be proved wrong on this. The training ground situation isn't acceptable but isn't new. Adding an angle that generates anger (towards the owner, in this case) based on not very much isn't cool.
Indeed. Quite an accusation.

Two trains of thought really. First one is that it's a disgrace and needs sorting. For a decent sized club, the infrastructure should be better. Alternatively, it's a bit of cold water, why not jump in your luxury sports car after training, drive home, get a wesh in one of your bathrooms and stop fucking whining.
Or have a word with your agent ,get the word out and move to a club who look after their players ,even the pigs will have hot water ,they are always in it.

Problem with having shit facilities, and they are embarrassing for this level of football, is that it puts players off.

Managers normally show them round to persuade them. Imagine going to another Championship club and seeing state of the art facilities and then going to Shirecliffe. It will be especially jarring if we're trying to get someone on loan from the EPL.

Or have a word with your agent ,get the word out and move to a club who look after their players ,even the pigs will have hot water ,they are always in it.

I always take these reports with a grain of salt to be honest. I haven't seen a mass exodus, quite the opposite with players looking for extensions on their contracts, so it can't be that bad. Sander Berge, who I'd expect to have been a pretty pampered player hasn't been diving for the exit so for me, it's embellished at best, bullshit at worst.

I reckon it’s a load of bollocks (there being no hot water, not this video that’s mentioned further up the thread).
Load of bollox ,the top building used to have the best sunken football bath in Sheffield , hot water isn't a problem in 2022

was that the video where Fleck, naked except for a leather cowboy hat is gently cradling Norwood's balls and lovingly washing them in the sink, a baby oiled Sharp and Osborn are nakedly greco-roman wrestling on the changing room floor and Li'l Louis 'French Kiss' is playing in the background? Or is there a different one knocking about?
More like Li'l Lys "French Miss" shitting in the background (on the floor cos bogs don't flush and are blocked to the brim with Oli Burke's "special delivery")

If you’re suggesting it’s not true about there being no water, it is.

Suggesting someone has said something they haven’t is a real losers trick. And losing appears to be a mainstay for your good self.

Didn't Betti's say today that the changing facilities have been replaced?

Two trains of thought really. First one is that it's a disgrace and needs sorting. For a decent sized club, the infrastructure should be better. Alternatively, it's a bit of cold water, why not jump in your luxury sports car after training, drive home, get a wesh in one of your bathrooms and stop fucking whining.
Back in my day, we used to have to gerrawesh in t'sink all t'time...

wi' all t'dirty pots unall!

Who would want to jump in there 100k motor stinking of sweat?

It’s going to put players off joining. That’s the biggest issue. We were a premier league club 18 months ago, we should have facilities to match, instead we’ve got piss poor ones.
I think they call it...Fixing the roof whilst the sun is shining...Sadly not SUFC

It is true, there hasn't been any hot water at the training ground for a while
It's not true mate. Timeline.
1.Poor but passable, just.
2.Intermittent, getting worse.
3.Video of 3 players in their wangers washing in sink.
4. Club embarrassed into action.
5. All good by end of September, ish.

There was some decent showers and a boiler that would have fit into our training complex beautifully, but it went elsewhere

Suggesting someone has said something they haven’t is a real losers trick. And losing appears to be a mainstay for your good self.

So someone recorded a video of a shower running (completely normal, btw) because anyone can discern the temperature of water from a video? 😕

EDIT: Here's the video;

tenor.gif

Last edited:
So someone recorded a video of a shower running (completely normal, btw) because anyone can discern the temperature of water from a video? 😕

EDIT: Here's the video;

tenor.gif
The water is or at least was freezing cold, no hot water, none. Capiche?

I don’t believe for a minute that three is no hot water in the showers for the players to wash themselves, bull shit !

Back
Top Bottom