Embarrassing..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy Fleck

Reaction score

If this is true, no idea on the source’s reliability.

🤷‍♂️Think they get paid enough to have a shower at home if the showers occasionally break.

If true.

Can't view twitter links on work laptop, what's been said?

I mean, really? We're that hard up there's no hot water? I've used portaloos at work with hot running water ffs.

Completely true that players were washing in sinks because showers/ hot water broken, that was back in Sept.

I got a video sent to me on it that no doubt many others saw as well

Any chance of a link?

Just the general state of the training facilities. Norwood speaking out was pretty jarring. Not sure I've ever heard of a player saying something like that before (though I'm sure it's happened somewhere)

Heck says it in his Manager Reveal presser back in November too

Two trains of thought really. First one is that it's a disgrace and needs sorting. For a decent sized club, the infrastructure should be better. Alternatively, it's a bit of cold water, why not jump in your luxury sports car after training, drive home, get a wesh in one of your bathrooms and stop fucking whining.

Two trains of thought really. First one is that it's a disgrace and needs sorting. For a decent sized club, the infrastructure should be better. Alternatively, it's a bit of cold water, why not jump in your luxury sports car after training, drive home, get a wesh in one of your bathrooms and stop fucking whining.
It’s going to put players off joining. That’s the biggest issue. We were a premier league club 18 months ago, we should have facilities to match, instead we’ve got piss poor ones.

Perhaps they don’t want to get the luxury sports car dirty every day.

Interesting accusation that parachute payments have been paid as dividends to the owner.

The accounts are public domain and there are many on here who know to read them, and ways they can be disguised.

There were a couple of ambiguous debits in the most recent set but consensus was that it might be Wilder's payoff, and his staff. Nothing that looked like a dividend, or could hide one.

Happy to be proved wrong on this. The training ground situation isn't acceptable but isn't new. Adding an angle that generates anger (towards the owner, in this case) based on not very much isn't cool.

Completely true that players were washing in sinks because showers/ hot water broken, that was back in Sept.

I got a video sent to me on it that no doubt many others saw as well

was that the video where Fleck, naked except for a leather cowboy hat is gently cradling Norwood's balls and lovingly washing them in the sink, a baby oiled Sharp and Osborn are nakedly greco-roman wrestling on the changing room floor and Li'l Louis 'French Kiss' is playing in the background? Or is there a different one knocking about?

was that the video where Fleck, naked except for a leather cowboy hat is gently cradling Norwood's balls and lovingly washing them in the sink, a baby oiled Sharp and Osborn are nakedly greco-roman wrestling on the changing room floor and Li'l Louis 'French Kiss' is playing in the background? Or is there a different one knocking about?
Sounds similar

When did we move to Shirecliffe? Was it about 2003?

I guess the new surroundings would have seemed palatial compared to the old one at Abbeydale (one half decent pitch, several awful ones and a cricket pavilion consisting of some showers and a kitchen)

Amazing really though that they built a brand new academy building and let the 1st team use an old works pitch for the next 20 years. No bigger Blade than the man in charge of that move though.

Back
Top Bottom