Egan’s post match interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well we can always get Pew, Pew, Barney Macgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub, surely we can get them on loan?
There’d still be a ‘heated’ debate on ere mind
Some folk would feel they’re’ burnt out’ ( or even ‘washed up’) whilst others would see em as the ‘spark’to ‘ignite’our season climbing the ‘ladder’ on a trail ‘blazing’ run to promotion Phoenix like rising from the ‘ashes’

Apologies
Not sleeping well at the moment

I also dont necessarily agree about creating chances for the strikers. Dont get me wrong we arent creating much but hear me out. Mcburnie got a free header from around 8 yards yesterday and wasnt even close, high and wide. RND put some decent balls in in the first half and no striker to be seen, one such time the ball landed middle of the goal and their defender could have had a cup of tea, before heading it out. Mcburnie was about 5 yards behind him and Sharp was on the wing having helped set up the crossing opportunity. Dont get me started on that useless 23 mill man, how you put a cross in that endangers the people in row Z of the stand at the side of the pitch i'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom