Duffy.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Explains his absense on SUTV.

Good luck to him, his knowledge of football is brilliant. I think he'll do well.

I hope we send a few youngsters to them to help him out, he may know some.

They've just achieved back to back promotions so Savage is clearly doing something right!
They’ve had 3,000 average attendances and are splashing the cash because they’re far bigger than everyone at their level. Let’s see how long it holds out? Hope it does for Duffy.

Explains his absense on SUTV.

Good luck to him, his knowledge of football is brilliant. I think he'll do well.

I hope we send a few youngsters to them to help him out, he may know some.

Hopefully not, they're still quite a way down the football ladder. I think they're still one league off the northern premier which is the league below the national league.

He could pick up a few released youngsters though and give them a chance at a career.

Hopefully not, they're still quite a way down the football ladder. I think they're still one league off the northern premier which is the league below the national league.

He could pick up a few released youngsters though and give them a chance at a career.
JoC

They've just won the Northern premier league east division, so should be in the northern premier next season (depending on ground standards and other non-league nonsense)

They've just won the Northern premier league east division, so should be in the northern premier next season (depending on ground standards and other non-league nonsense)
Yes they'll be in the NPL Prem (i think it was the NPL West that they won), then it'll be National League North -> National league -> League 2 - so they're unlikely to be playing Wednesday until around the 2026 season unless things go really badly in S6...

Go get em Duffy lad.

Will be watching with interest.

He'll be on the phone to Hecky for some loans
We owe him big time.
i don't hate Wilder for slipping out the back door. i hate him for what he did to this legend.

We owe him big time.
i don't hate Wilder for slipping out the back door. i hate him for what he did to this legend.
Look at what duffy did after leaving us. We came 9th that season. I loved Duffy but it was absolutely the correct thing to do.

You'd hope they'd meet it seeing as their playing at the same ground as when they were a football league club!

Yes they'll be in the NPL Prem (i think it was the NPL West that they won), then it'll be National League North -> National league -> League 2 - so they're unlikely to be playing Wednesday until around the 2026 season unless things go really badly in S6...

Yep you're right, it was NPL west they won, I confused them with Worksop for a minute (don't ask how haha)

You'd hope they'd meet it seeing as their playing at the same ground as when they were a football league club!
Yep, but you can never be 100% certain with non-league! They could end up in the Isthmian league or something for no logical reason...

Doesn’t necessarily follow. The rules are ridiculous and the league is a stickler for them. I remember Stocksbridge PS being denied a promotion to it years ago & someone pointing out that Blackburn Rovers, then in the EPL, wouldn’t have met the NPL ground grading rules at that time. That was something to do with distance of changing rooms from the pitch IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom