Doyle?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blue Ford Focus with a Man Citeh sticker in window, reg number FL06 AHE, in Lane car park this afternoon.

giphy.webp

If Doyle was at the lane don't you think it would be all over the place 🙄 did he go in disguise 🤔

He’s now our loan target from City after we’ve been told it’s unlikely McAtee or Palmer will be here this season (what I was told pre-match) Maybe Rocket Man can confirm?

Just get this one done Blades, a loan will be fine, and find a way to get him and Hamer in the same team. That combination instantly increases our creativity and set piece delivery.
I gave up on McAtee or Palmer a while ago, but we need to make this one happen.

Just get this one done Blades, a loan will be fine, and find a way to get him and Hamer in the same team. That combination instantly increases our creativity and set piece delivery.
I gave up on McAtee or Palmer a while ago, but we need to make this one happen.
Pointless signing Doyle on loan he has no future at Man City.

It should either be a permanent transfer or not I. M.O. The loans should be left for better quality up top.

Pointless signing Doyle on loan he has no future at Man City.

It should either be a permanent transfer or not I. M.O. The loans should be left for better quality up top.

I understand the logic, but I don't really mind how we get him, or other players in, as we are getting a bit desperate now.

We just need more in before Forest, and who are ready to play.

Doyle right footed yup. There's Renato Steffen from swiss super league his release clause 2025 10.2 million 💶 that's about the same as they will have to spend on smallbone & less than akpom . Best thing is he's good with both feet😉

Doyle right footed yup. There's Renato Steffen from swiss super league his release clause 2025 10.2 million 💶 that's about the same as they will have to spend on smallbone & less than akpom . Best thing is he's good with both feet😉
Alexander Prass at Sturm Graz may be worth a look as well. I'd be tempted to try Andre Brooks until we work something out though.

I like Doyle but he's R-footed isn't he ?
That would give us 4 top quality R-footed players in MF (Hamer , Souza , Slimane & Doyle)
Don't we need a L-footed for balance to give us a chance to attack down the L (and to keep Osborn on the bench) ?
Always thought that Slimane was ‘back up’ for Doyle.

Hamer——-Doyle
——-Souza

Back
Top Bottom