Don't be an Albert

• Thread starter Deleted member 1486
  • Start date

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lived and worked in London over a good few years. These kind are not real Londoners. Lots of REAL Londoners left the city and moved to the outer/greater London suburbs to get away from these "Look at me I'm a Londoner" imposters. It is now made up of so many different varieties I'd be embarrassed to say I came from there. At least a Sheffielder is a Sheffielder. Anyway in which city would you feel safer walking out at night.

Just trying to get on the "don't do very much but get paid for it" gravy train. No harm, no foul.

Everyone thinks everywhere is a shithole

One of the most tedious chants going is the "(insert place name here) is a shithole, I wanna go home". Yeah we all love 'the bantz' but people from, for example, Sunderland telling people from Bradford their town is a 'shithole' is risible. It betrays a lack of imagination and intelligence.

Never join in when we sing it. I like travelling to other towns and cities, checking out new pubs and seeing grounds I haven't been to before whether its West Ham tomorrow or somewhere like Gigg Lane.

As for the public school boys in the video, why would you post that? The whole thing was toe curling to the point where I was embarrassed for them......"ha ha their ground looks like an oil rig"....steady on Oscar Wilde. If you are going to have a go at the podcast/vlog game at least attempt some proper content.

I imagine they will keep trying to do it at other grounds til one of them gets their teeth knocked out then in 10 years or so they will be frantically be trying to scrub any trace of this from the web in case any woman/man desperate enough to potentially suck one of them off sees it.

This little Albert watched the match
Mrs Albert watched the match
1st little Albert watched the match
2nd little Albert watched the match
And that little Albert cried wee wee wee all the way home :D

Why does every fucker think they're a vlogger and feel the need to film their away day nowadays?

It's embarrassing. You're hardly fucking pundits, soft lads.

I agree. New vloggers turning up all the time - even on here. Hilarious ..... you are not celebrities, you are just a bunch of mates going to a football game and chatting about it. I've got a secret for you .......................... 30 or, in Arsenals case 60,000 people are doing the same as you - but don't feel the need to share it with the world.

Although I don't condone violence at football games, young Albert would have got a good clip had he been acting like that around BDTBL back in the day.

So.…..what did little Albert do instead of watching the game? That's what I want to know. Maybe he went and had a kiddies meal at Mcdonalds? :rolleyes:

He was very, very upset, when everyone had gone in, he got a little bit tearful. Mummy had to come and fetch him, he hasn’t been out of his room all week 😭

Lived and worked in London over a good few years. These kind are not real Londoners. Lots of REAL Londoners left the city and moved to the outer/greater London suburbs to get away from these "Look at me I'm a Londoner" imposters. It is now made up of so many different varieties I'd be embarrassed to say I came from there. At least a Sheffielder is a Sheffielder. Anyway in which city would you feel safer walking out at night.

Me too. Lived and worked in and around London, on and off, for many years. Couldn't agree more, most real cockney type Londoners now live on the far edges of London and out into deepest darkest Essex. The inner boroughs are for the transplants, yuppie brats and wannabees. And yep, you know where the Arsenal play, right!

I spent a couple of years living in London and even the lads I played footy with on a Sunday wouldn’t go in to London central. This shite sounds a prick looks like a twat and has the opinion of a cunt. He’s pretty close to being a truffle muncher !

The irony was that they were in one of the nicest parts of the city centre when calling it a shithole. Sheaf Square, Hallam Uni and Howard St.

Wonder what they would have made of Castlegate?

“Little Albert Lost in Sheffield” is already a better Vlog.

If he had any sense he’ll have googled “where does the student fanny hang out in Sheffield” and gone and done tequila shots off them.

or hopped in an uber and got down to Attercliffe to get a hand job
Speaking from experience there? :D

I used to live in North London. What a shithole.

London accent is nothing like I remember. They sound like they have a weird foreign accent.

Dey all rappers, yeh, ya get mee bro?

The project is coming along wonderfully. Those shameful white London accents need phasing out...

There are so many shocking 'vlogs' about. Would like to see a really good piss take one. It would be the only one worth watching.

Imagine being from Sheffield?

Imagine being that bad at drinking.
Imagine coming all the way to Sheffield, on a Monday night.
Imagine not getting let in.
Imagine thinking you'd win 6-0.
Imagine losing 1-0.
Imagine being out played.
Imagine that, from a team with a tin stadium.

Imagine.
Cheers, I'm now going to have that going through my head all day sung in a John Lennon style. Thanks very much 😃😃

So.…..what did little Albert do instead of watching the game? That's what I want to know. Maybe he went and had a kiddies meal at Mcdonalds? :rolleyes:

He was that upset his mum drove to pick him up and take him home.

haha that's f****n gold dust 🤣
Don't even know where to start...

Personal highlights include his mate banging on metal, then loosing his shit at the metallic sound.
Closely followed by his several different pronunciations of the word "Arsenal", which then descends into a complete accent change post match hahaha

Imagine your team getting beat so badly you can't remember how you were speaking when you walked into the ground 😆

I wonder if Albert will still be doing it when he’s forty? Will he be ‘that bloke’ who no one really wants at their stag night/birthday session/lad’s weekend because you know he’s going to be already hammered at the airport and act the twat for the entire trip?
I bet most of us had a mate like that when we were twenty and have now ‘lost touch’.

I agree. New vloggers turning up all the time - even on here. Hilarious ..... you are not celebrities, you are just a bunch of mates going to a football game and chatting about it. I've got a secret for you .......................... 30 or, in Arsenals case 60,000 people are doing the same as you - but don't feel the need to share it with the world.

Although I don't condone violence at football games, young Albert would have got a good clip had he been acting like that around BDTBL back in the day.

I dunno the shoreham view is pretty good but that’s not trying to pretend to be something it’s not. Lads on the piss going to the football and they seem like genuine decent fellas too

The ones that get me are the ones filming themselves going to game on their todd and call it something like ‘match day experience’ and you’re just like, well I’m glad it’s not my experience cause it looks fucking boring. Then we’ve got to sit through their monologue of the game as if they’re offering anything remotely insightful. They can get in the bin the lot of them.....well most of them.

Back
Top Bottom