Doncaster away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know Im an oldie but in the end I gave up both from iPhone and MacBook. Had to watch on the latter but with stream and computer volumes on maximum could barely make out what the commentators were saying. Screen mirroring didn't work either. Any tips before Norwich game would bd welcome.

The audio was quiet, I had my surround sound about 7 clicks up from normal.

Personally, I'm a fan of just plugging it in, watched through my laptop, HDMI to the TV. Bit old fashioned but it just works.

Bash Brewster and Foderingham on for Burke Moose and Rammers.

guessing going 3 at the back, I was hoping verrips would be back up

Ok run-out against a poor L1 team.

Decent first half. They hardly threatened but it was noticeable when they put a few passes together they got through us too easily. Baldock poor, Robinson iffy. Berge was the obvious stand-out but unconvinced by Fleck or Norwood. Nice to see us attacking through the middle though. I was never really sure of what system we were playing? It was fluid but not sure how that works in a competitive game.

Second half much more messy. Not sure why Wes is ahead of Verrips. I can only presume the latter is off/being a dick. Telling that Brewster on for second half but odd to take Mousset off, if you're thinking of playing him. Lad needs fitness and 90 minutes. Curious that Rammers and Berge (first pre-season games?) only got 45 tbqf. Telling that we're 10 days away from from the start of the season and Berge and Mousset are only getting 45 minutes. Seems a bit odd considering both their fitness levels. Kids looks a mixed bag but 2 or 3 seemed fairly comfortable at that level. Gordon in particular. Not convinced by Freeman from that either. Good run for the nippled goal (or whatever he scored it with) and tidy but not really screaming to be included.

Anyway, just a pre-season game so doesn't mean anything. Didn't seem to pick up any injuries, which is good.
Saw Verrips on the bench at half talking to one of the trainers, and pointing to his right shoulder, so not sure if he's done something in pre match.

Verrips injured his shoulder in warm up.
Donny triallist 3 looked better than Fodders.

And he has a song... na na na na na na na na we've got triallist 3, triallist 3 we've got triallist 3.

First sung at Hallam vs Sheffield last night.

Gotta say Sander Berge was a joy to watch, no rushing ran the midfield and made it look effortless the way he stroked the ball around. If we keep him he will be immense in the Championship, on a different level tonight even compared to our players 🤩

Been saying it ever since we got relegated
You can't give £22 million players a strict regimented not really involved role, especially when everything we'd seen of him was 40 and 50 yard runs going forward when he was at Genk.

His role in the Premier League was foisted on him by a scared management team that for God knows what reason decided to make all eleven players on the pitch defenders no matter what their position

Let’s see what the atmospheres like after Norwich beat them and I might get a little excited, but friendly matches are so deceiving, Birmingham is the one that matters , win that and the Lane will be buzzing !

Like the old boxers saying "You can only beat what's put in front of you"

We picked a strong team tonight, who knows who or what Slav will pick for the Norwich game.

I hope its a strong team as we approach the start of the season, and think it will be, but play too many kids and Norwich will do to us what we've just done to Donny

I managed to cast it from the iPhone app to TV via fire stick.
there’s a fire stick app called airscreen that works pretty well with iPhone.

for some stupid reason SkyQ let’s you cast iPhone to it but you get the audio only
Thanks for this, i was unaware of the air screen app on the firestick.

I’ve just downloaded and tested it and it worked fine with my iphone but the pixel quality wasn’t great….is that standard?

Great to be back with the blades family tonight loved it

McBurnie still recovering from broken foot Sharp had that operation end of season But Bash? He is never injured
McBurnie had lost his Stone Island badge. Out for two weeks until a new one turns up from Bologna.

Thanks for this, i was unaware of the air screen app on the firestick.

I’ve just downloaded and tested it and it worked fine with my iphone but the pixel quality wasn’t great….is that standard?
Mine was of decent quality. Not perfect and certainly wasn’t like watching live on sky sports in 4K but I could easily tell who was who and exactly what was happening.

I believe it uses your WiFi so just try and make sure your devices have good signal strength.

it was definitely better than sitting downstairs watching love island with our lass anyway.

I know Im an oldie but in the end I gave up both from iPhone and MacBook. Had to watch on the latter but with stream and computer volumes on maximum could barely make out what the commentators were saying. Screen mirroring didn't work either. Any tips before Norwich game would bd welcome.
No need to get a new TV, just get an Apple TV, I screen mirrored from Macbook to Apple TV last night.

Quality is pretty poor so it'll be IPTV or similar for games this season

Well Burke was shit to be fair, Moose did nothing wrong but can he keep on it for a season or will fast food and injuries reappear?

You're right with that, although I'd also add what's between his ears too.

I can always remember CW saying that "Moose was feeling the love" a couple of months after he joined. He appears a troubled lad, but has undoubted talent if only he would put his mind to it. Perhaps Slav is what the lad needs. Brewster too for that matter.

UTB

Well Burke was shit to be fair, Moose did nothing wrong but can he keep on it for a season or will fast food and injuries reappear?
Just a little hasty mate.

Sharp and McB are injured and Moose and Burke got 3 of the goals.

If that was a league match we'd all be buzzing. Let's hope both of them can chip in with a good amount this season. Both have pace and even though Burke isn't the most prolific, his pace must be so unsettling for the opposition.

Is there anyone in the championship that is faster off the mark than Burke?

Think our front line is probably by far the best in the championship for this season.

If Burke could get some composure to his game, i'd be quite excited by him and Mousset being the wide forwards in a 4-3-3 with one of Sharp, Jebbison, Didzy, Brewster or McBurnie in the middle.

Ramsdale
Baldock - Egan - New CB - Stevens
Berge - Norwood - Fleck
Mousset - [striker] - Burke
I fear that Basham's minutes could be limited to cameos at RCM unless we revert to a back 3 as we saw last night.

Back
Top Bottom