Doncaster away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Few might be reading too much into the line up tonight, be amazed if it's the same starting 11 against Norwich, unless Bash, Stevens, RND etc are out injured, looks more like a chance for players to get more minutes than 6/7 changes at half time
i could 7 potentially 8 playing then as it looks set. bar LCB & LB. but it shows how strong at this level this team could be. that we have Still got many to compete

i remember gage. he cursed us on radio Sheffield v arsenal in the 2nd half we were 0-0 & with minutes of him saying how solid the defence was. we were 2-0 down

Reactions: RWE

Nathan Hemmingham

Sander Berge .... oh my lord!​

Given it is League One opposition, but Sander Berge just looks embarrassingly good tonight.
Like when you used to field an overage player on a Sunday morning at junior league level, he just looks way too good.
Enjoying playing in a more deeper role and getting on the ball and dictating play, he just glided into the area before playing the ball across goal for Osborn in the build-up to that goal.

It’s Doncaster away in a friendly and means absolutely nothing. However, if we go 4-3-3 which I feel we’re playing really well at the moment with the strikers rotating I don’t see how Sharp fits it at all.

Moose, McGoldrick, Brewster, Burke, Jebbison, McBurnie possibly all suit this formation a lot more. He could become 5/6th choice.

Nathan Hemmingham

Sander Berge .... oh my lord!​

Given it is League One opposition, but Sander Berge just looks embarrassingly good tonight.
Like when you used to field an overage player on a Sunday morning at junior league level, he just looks way too good.
Enjoying playing in a more deeper role and getting on the ball and dictating play, he just glided into the area before playing the ball across goal for Osborn in the build-up to that goal.

Initial impressions:

we are high press - possession based with quick pass and move. berge looks hot and is like a rolls royce, he just glides way from people!! Very fluid in midfield. When the opposition are in possession we look to get close quickly - we are switched on when out of possession - burke and moose try to break quickly in the channels and we seem to want to put the ball in the box to create a chance and if not then cause chaos with quick balls in.
Wouldn't surprise me to see Moose and burke play up top in away games.

the style looks as though it could be impressive.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom