Doncaster away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We looked as if we were playing 4222 in the first half with McGoldrick and Fleck playing as narrow wingers / attacking midfielders. We had the fullbacks keep the width, Moose & Burke upfront stretching the play and then that allowed Berge, Norwood, McGoldrick and Fleck to dominate the middle of the pitch.

The audio was quiet, I had my surround sound about 7 clicks up from normal.

Personally, I'm a fan of just plugging it in, watched through my laptop, HDMI to the TV. Bit old fashioned but it just works.
Thanks for the tip fellow Blade. And the positivity.

Or a ticket ?
I do have a season ticket and shall be there for all our home games as usual. Having been shielding a long time as a result of permanently losing major lung function from pneumonia just before Covid struck its a question of balancing risks.

No need to get a new TV, just get an Apple TV, I screen mirrored from Macbook to Apple TV last night.

Quality is pretty poor so it'll be IPTV or similar for games this season
Thanks. I'll try that. Wifi still notoriously bad (or absent) in the Peaks where I live.

If you have a firstick just download the amazon web browser, open www. sufc.co.uk in it and log on. Plays the match at full screen no problem.

1627561494847.png

Back
Top Bottom