Dominic Calvert-Lewin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s younger than me, better looking than me, richer than me, more talented than me…

But worse than that, I’m sat at my desk wearing a 10 year old pair of Adidas tennis shorts and a T-shirt from flippin’ TKMaxx.

So, yup, he’s better dressed than me n’all….

😭
Look at that bellend playing kickball for £100k a week, on holiday, shafting fit models, be retired in 10 years. He needs to get a proper job, and dress reyt. 🤣

funny how some old codgers on here take the mick out of DCL for his metropolitan swagger but then probably hark back to the days of Bowie, T Rex. Roxy Music, Lou Reed, Iggy Pop and Slade as the pinnacle of 'cool' (they literally wore makeup and women's clothing)
I think they all looked liked like twats, then and now. ;)

I’m sat at my desk wearing a 10 year old pair of Adidas tennis shorts and a T-shirt from flippin’ TKMaxx.

So, yup, he’s better dressed than me n’all….

😭
He really isn’t…..

"Unfortunately the Blades have not yet made any signings"

Me:

20210722-121640.jpg

If a multi-millionaire tries to dictate how to spend tax payers money whilst setting up companies to avoid paying tax, perhaps some media outlets might think it's newsworthy.

Is that what Rashford has done, out of interest?

"Unfortunately the Blades have not yet made any signings"

Me:

20210722-121640.jpg

His dress sense seems that ridiculous that I'm not sure if these are serious anymore? Is that photoshopped, or is it really some sort of fancy dress/ piss take?

His dress sense seems that ridiculous that I'm not sure if these are serious anymore? Is that photoshopped, or is it really some sort of fancy dress/ piss take?
It's real, they're on his instagram. There's worse ones on there. It was always going to get a gentle piss taking on a forum full of footy fans but at the same time fair play to him.

To quote the late great David Bowie…
‘ I had to sort of con Mick Ronson to stick the make up on, he’s from Hull you know…..
‘ but when the guys realised how much girls they could pull they took to it like a fish to water…’

I remember an interview with Brian Eno (who was simply known as "Eno", in his Roxy Music days) where he said that when he joined the group, Bryan Ferry was trying to get them all to wear eyeliner and make up, and Eno was having none of it. He eventually gave in, and started wearing it, and for some reason he couldn't explain, he started getting more girls. The more camp and outrageous he acted and dressed, the more women he got (he was divorced from his first wife at this point).

If a multi-millionaire tries to dictate how to spend tax payers money whilst setting up companies to avoid paying tax, perhaps some media outlets might think it's newsworthy.
Should keep his head down like all the others? I still think it's a bit shitty how they've singled him out.

He should pay full tax in the proper way, I agree, they all should.

In fact, genuinely, he'd generate plenty of cash if he got his team-mates and those at other clubs to sign up to not doing these (legal) loophole schemes.

I remember an interview with Brian Eno (who was simply known as "Eno", in his Roxy Music days) where he said that when he joined the group, Bryan Ferry was trying to get them all to wear eyeliner and make up, and Eno was having none of it. He eventually gave in, and started wearing it, and for some reason he couldn't explain, he started getting more girls. The more camp and outrageous he acted and dressed, the more women he got (he was divorced from his first wife at this point).
When I've got me lippy and fishnets on, down town, I never get a look in. Maybe should start shaving my legs?

When I've got me lippy and fishnets on, down town, I never get a look in. Maybe should start shaving my legs?

You need to borrow Mester Chancer's world-famous-accounts-fiddling-time-travel-machine and head for the early 70's (maybe early 80's New Romantics era could work as well)

You need to borrow Mester Chancer's world-famous-accounts-fiddling-time-travel-machine and head for the early 70's (maybe early 80's New Romantics era could work as well)
Especially if I was 30 years younger in the process, whilst maintaining my current experience of the workings of the Laydees minds. 🤣

Leave the poor lad alone.He is simply making easy money from modeling clothes worn by the average transvestite or loon on the street.

Should keep his head down like all the others? I still think it's a bit shitty how they've singled him out.

He should pay full tax in the proper way, I agree, they all should.

In fact, genuinely, he'd generate plenty of cash if he got his team-mates and those at other clubs to sign up to not doing these (legal) loophole schemes.
If any top level player or manager pays anywhere near the amount of tax they're meant to, then they need to find a new accountant as they would be in the minority.

Its been going on for last 20 years and everybody generally looks the other way

It’s the little bags that bother me. I don’t know why they bother me but they do. Why are they so little? I need to self-reflect what this all means

It’s the little bags that bother me. I don’t know why they bother me but they do. Why are they so little? I need to self-reflect what this all means

I can understand the popular man bag to a certain extent (the JD sports types) if their trousers/ joggers don't have pockets, they still need to carry their phone, keys, wallet, lighter, rizla, stash, tampons, lipstick etc

Back
Top Bottom