Dominic Calvert-Lewin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Sub on Tuesday and sub again today. Given how important these games are I can't see that he's bench warming for experience. So what's going on there then?

Porter gone. Higdon injured. Baxter suspended. Diego loaned out.

Makes DCL the 3rd choice available striker I guess.

I liked the look of him and khan last year, can't wait to see him get a few run outs

I liked the look of him and khan last year, can't wait to see him get a few run outs
I'm a big Khan fan, scored 3 free-kicks in a row out on loan apparently. I'd have been tempted to have not signed JCR and have him behind Davies and Flynn (although the signing was justified by injuries to the other two). Him and Adams out wide with Reed and the younger Wallace in midfield has a lot of quality at a very young age.

I like his sunglasses at least! Not so sure about the rest of the outfit though - even though you could probably buy a decent car with what it cost. Nice of him to look after his girlfriend's handbag while she took the picture

If he's spent that amount of dosh you'd really think he'd have gone for made to measure. Yet the jacket sleeves are too short and the trousers too long and he's had to roll them up 🤣

It's a little bit vintage, dangerously close to being a little bit female, but altogether well and truly ballsy - so fair play to him!

Beckham did the whole sarong thing years ago. And I guarantee there will be plenty of Bowie fans on here. If owt it's quite conservative.

david-bowie.jpg

If my old man saw this he would be raging. “In my day etc etc”

this was his day, look at that get up.
View attachment 117091
No one who grew up in the seventies and eighties can start criticising modern fashions. Over the space of around 10 years a lot of our supporters started out looking like Dave Hill from Slade and graduated to looking like Ronnie Corbett on the golf course. Tony Currie had hair like your big sister and Hockey looked like your uncle who spent three years trekking around India and came back a bit weird. Morris, Heffernan (and Curran) looked like the scousers from the Harry Enfield sketch. Then there was the mullet….

Back
Top Bottom