Dominic Calvert-Lewin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Those PL defences will be shakin in their boots at the thought of facing him next season!

Attempt at how to market yourself to Real Madrid as the next becks without trying

Good on him. Not my cup of tea, but if he wants to play around with his style a bit then fair fucks to him. Wouldn't be the first footballer to do it as referenced elsewhere. He also knows he's likely to get a lot of abuse hurled his way, homophobic, transphobic, sexist etc. but he's willing to stand up to it & not back down. Go on lad.

Said it a few times, but this generation of England players genuinely are quite special. I really like the vast majority of them, all seem really good lads & willing to fight the right battles off the field. Would love this to be the bunch that does eventually bring it home.

No one who grew up in the seventies and eighties can start criticising modern fashions. Over the space of around 10 years a lot of our supporters started out looking like Dave Hill from Slade and graduated to looking like Ronnie Corbett on the golf course. Tony Currie had hair like your big sister and Hockey looked like your uncle who spent three years trekking around India and came back a bit weird. Morris, Heffernan (and Curran) looked like the scousers from the Harry Enfield sketch. Then there was the mullet….
Tom Heffernan. Might just be me but I distinctly remember never seeing him put a tackle in. Not one. Up and down the right like a good 'un, big part of that team and always looked like he loved being here.
Tackling, no!

No one who grew up in the seventies and eighties can start criticising modern fashions. Over the space of around 10 years a lot of our supporters started out looking like Dave Hill from Slade and graduated to looking like Ronnie Corbett on the golf course. Tony Currie had hair like your big sister and Hockey looked like your uncle who spent three years trekking around India and came back a bit weird. Morris, Heffernan (and Curran) looked like the scousers from the Harry Enfield sketch. Then there was the mullet….
Peak of terrace fashion for me was around 1974.

Flares, platformed dockers, silk scarf tied round one of thi belt loops, tank top, collar so massive it'd make the pigs blush...

I for one hope it makes a comeback!

Good on him. Not my cup of tea, but if he wants to play around with his style a bit then fair fucks to him. Wouldn't be the first footballer to do it as referenced elsewhere. He also knows he's likely to get a lot of abuse hurled his way, homophobic, transphobic, sexist etc. but he's willing to stand up to it & not back down. Go on lad.

Said it a few times, but this generation of England players genuinely are quite special. I really like the vast majority of them, all seem really good lads & willing to fight the right battles off the field. Would love this to be the bunch that does eventually bring it home.
He’ll probably get most abuse from those that think Adidas Gazelles and CP Mille Milglia are still the height of fashion and unique.

1626849618177.png

Khaki shorts and mintblue manbag....just so wrong.....

Need some dressing up advice here, if you will.
Orf to the tip.

Do I wear these ?
1626856139275.png
or these ?

1626856257363.png

Orf to the tip.

Do I wear these ?
View attachment 117161
or these ?

View attachment 117162
Orf to the tip.

Do I wear these ?
View attachment 117161
or these ?

View attachment 117162
Orf to the tip.

Do I wear these ?
View attachment 117161
or these ?

View attachment 117162
Why not purchase something from the DCL off to the tip collection....maybe this little number

Attachments

• 3da5db99f074beab5b1bb3597ed1709c.png
    3da5db99f074beab5b1bb3597ed1709c.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 21

Flares, platformed dockers, silk scarf tied round one of thi belt loops, tank top, collar so massive it'd make the pigs blush...

Me too.

Save me a fortune in new gear, just get the old stuff out of the drawers

I still have my sheepskin coat that I bought in 1974. I often wear it for the odd match.

Over the years its amassed 30,000 loyalty points.

And yet in this photograph of Dominic, we see quite clearly the very reason that, sadly that won’t happen, the heartbreak, the disappointment, the unrealistic expectation of a nation, all encapsulated into a single image.

47985FDF-4DA7-47D5-8729-FAE16397CF03.jpeg 🤦🏻

Fair play to him, he's confident in his own style.

EfJEs8SXgAIq2LR.jpg

Last edited:
I like his sunglasses at least! Not so sure about the rest of the outfit though - even though you could probably buy a decent car with what it cost. Nice of him to look after his girlfriend's handbag while she took the picture

He is peacocking and power to him. He looks the biz and all the girls will be legs akimbo for him, Premier League footballer or not

Did you notice we entered the 21st century ?
Yes, hence my smiley in the post you replied to but I just knew someone like you would get their knickers and handbags in a twist. 😉😁

Thanks for your concerns, Dom on your shite looking attire, each to their own! 😁

Thanks for the reminder. All photos of me have been destroyed so don't bother looking for them!

I think we need a poll on whether he looks a right twat or not.Perhaps some people take the middle ground and think he merely looks a twat.

Back
Top Bottom