Does anyone happen to have...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TJB.

"What's the biggest room in your house?..."
Reaction score
...a hi-res copy of this classic?

Surreal+scene+amongst+7%2C000+Sheffield+United+fans+massed+at+MK+Dons%2C+the+Blades+final+away+fixture+of+a+triumphant+campaign.

If this is the best version available then so be it, just wondered if there was a higher quality one knocking about.

My birthday is coming up and I'm struggling to think of owt I want. My dad is an artist and I've always liked the idea of getting him to do a United-related painting for me, so I'm gathering some ideas. This would look ace.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I don't have a high res pic. But I have goosebumps remembering the scene. Its a great pic but still doesn't capture how high that beam was and what a crackers thing it was to do. Still, memries and all that.

Now all the youth of England are on fire,
And silken dalliance in the wardrobe lies.
Now thrive the armourers, and honour's thought
Reigns solely in the breast of every man.
They sell the pasture now to buy the horse,
Following the mirror of all Christian kings,
With winged heels, as English Mercuries.
For now sits expectation in the air,
And hides a sword from hilts unto the point
With crowns imperial, crowns and coronets,
Promised to Chris and his followers.

I don't have a high res pic. But I have goosebumps remembering the scene. Its a great pic but still doesn't capture how high that beam was and what a crackers thing it was to do. Still, memries and all that.
An everlasting memory👍👍

I know the bloke in the picture if that's of any use?

It probably isn't, like, but you know, I'm bored.

Im also sure I took that picture.

I was there, it was an amazing time and memory. The start of a fucking awesome journey.

Now all the youth of England are on fire,
And silken dalliance in the wardrobe lies.
Now thrive the armourers, and honour's thought
Reigns solely in the breast of every man.
They sell the pasture now to buy the horse,
Following the mirror of all Christian kings,
With winged heels, as English Mercuries.
For now sits expectation in the air,
And hides a sword from hilts unto the point
With crowns imperial, crowns and coronets,
Promised to Chris and his followers.

Prologue Henry V Act 2

I did Google it, yes but it's so long since school days ;)

TomJonesBlade wouldn't have thought he'd need any more that that; I bought a watercolour off an artist at a show once and he showed me the photo he painted it from. Chuffing Hell you wouldn't have put the 2 together! It was an education in creativity though!

I think about the same time Wednesday had a photo of their ground all holding their 'phones up like a Little Mix concert.

What a difference.
That`s a bit harsh on Little Mix comparing them to that shit house , i mean come on 🤷‍♂️

TomJonesBlade wouldn't have thought he'd need any more that that; I bought a watercolour off an artist at a show once and he showed me the photo he painted it from. Chuffing Hell you wouldn't have put the 2 together! It was an education in creativity though!
Maybe someone can recreate the scene in Microsoft Paint instead?

You're entirely right of course, just never hurts to have a sharper image to go off!

...a hi-res copy of this classic?

Surreal+scene+amongst+7%2C000+Sheffield+United+fans+massed+at+MK+Dons%2C+the+Blades+final+away+fixture+of+a+triumphant+campaign.

If this is the best version available then so be it, just wondered if there was a higher quality one knocking about.

My birthday is coming up and I'm struggling to think of owt I want. My dad is an artist and I've always liked the idea of getting him to do a United-related painting for me, so I'm gathering some ideas. This would look ace.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How about this one?

1588500129753.png

Back
Top Bottom