Disgusting against Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some cunt I know went to see bradley walsh, joe pasquale, brian conley and shane ritchie at the palladium, almost £150 quid for a ticket that included a 'meet and greet' afterwards (basically quick hello and a photo). Now that's an example of being dry bummed (well, at least I don't think that went on after the show, however Ritchie does have a, lets say, colourful past).
Fuck me, that gig has got to be a tough one to promote. ‘Collection of the least funny ‘Comedians’ from the past 35 years’.
I take it, it was £150 to have the opportunity to throw wet dog shit at them from close range, rather than having to sit through some god awful attempt at comedy.
I would genuinely rather lick ‘Mester Chansiri’s’ arse crack than have to sit through 5 minutes of Brian Conley.

Fuck me, that gig has got to be a tough one to promote. ‘Collection of the least funny ‘Comedians’ from the past 35 years’.
I take it, it was £150 to have the opportunity to throw wet dog shit at them from close range, rather than having to sit through some god awful attempt at comedy.
I would genuinely rather lick ‘Mester Chansiri’s’ arse crack than have to sit through 5 minutes of Brian Conley.
Sales pitch “at least Michael Macintyre isn’t on the bill”

That's me done. I was fine with selling our best players, bringing in players clearly not good enough, having the worst PL defence in history, getting points deducted before the next campaign even started, but the fact the club marked the last game of the season down as a Category A game long in advance is unacceptable.
🤣 good 'un !
You seem to think the club had some awareness of where it would be at the end of the season.
It's a fair point.

Last chance ti wave goodbye & thanks fir your services to Norwood, Baldock,Mcburnie, Lowe, Wes,
A Davies, Larouci, Holgate, BBD, Archer & McAtee
Hopefully also Gbric.
And
Anel (for a fee) , crocked Bash & Egan , crocked RND (if contract up) , Souza (for a fee) , Tiny Traore (unless in France) & Brewster (leaving to become a party host /DJ).
That's 19 out - the biggest exodus in recent memory.
Don't get at me for Bash , Egan & RND - great lads , but Wilder has said he wants players who will be available and looking at the nature of their injuries & length of absences , these 3 must be a risk.
Tom Davies isn't a great bet in that regard but he's stuck here.
I think that means a remaining core group of :
Amissah
Bogle
Curtis
JLT
Hamer
Blaster
Osborn
Brooks
T Davies
Osula
Jebbo
plus a few kids.
What a task facing our manager this summer but I suppose you'd have to call it an opportunity.
The MF might be OK if we add one strong tall guy with a better attitude than Souza , to join Hamer & Blaster as the 3 starters.
But the goalie , defence & strikers means we need about 8 of starting quality
Watershed moment for us.
If we piss around like last summer , we'll be playing catch-up again.

Hopefully also Gbric.
And
Anel (for a fee) , crocked Bash & Egan , crocked RND (if contract up) , Souza (for a fee) , Tiny Traore (unless in France) & Brewster (leaving to become a party host /DJ).
Don't get at me for Bash , Egan & RND - great lads , but Wilder has said he wants players who will be available and looking at the nature of their injuries & length of absences , these 3 must be a risk.
Amissah
Bogle
Curtis
JLT
Hamer
Blaster
Osborn
Brooks
T Davies
Osula
Jebbo
plus a few kids.
What a task facing our manager this summer but I suppose you'd have to call it an opportunity.
The MF might be OK if we add one strong tall guy with a better attitude than Souza , to join Hamer & Blaster as the 3 starters.
Watershed moment for us.
If we piss about like last season we might be in a relegation battle again !!

If we piss about like last season we might be in a relegation battle again !!
I almost said that but didn't want to be accused of being too harsh - true though - we have had some poor windows in recent times and this coming summer represents the biggest challenge.
I know that players & agents have the power to mess us about , but Wilder needs to "sell the club and it's plan" to prospective signings.
At the very least get the spine sorted early - a goalie , a big strong leader at CB and a similar type for MF & striker.
Once that's done and all can see the attributes & character of the spine , the club might appear more attractive.

£41.00 might be worth it if the first team can be put in stocks and the crowd allowed to throw wheel barrows full rotten fruit and veg at them. In place of an end of season parade.

That's me done. I was fine with selling our best players, bringing in players clearly not good enough, having the worst PL defence in history, getting points deducted before the next campaign even started, but the fact the club marked the last game of the season down as a Category A game long in advance is unacceptable.
Do get the point but I suppose by way of an apology\thank you for turning up despite the relegation, they could look at reducing if possible.

But that's life.

Won't be moaning when we smash spurs! Hope the club ban the moaners for next season when we're pissing the championship 🫡

Some cunt I know went to see bradley walsh, joe pasquale, brian conley and shane ritchie at the palladium, almost £150 quid for a ticket that included a 'meet and greet' afterwards (basically quick hello and a photo). Now that's an example of being dry bummed (well, at least I don't think that went on after the show, however Ritchie does have a, lets say, colourful past).
Add Mrs Browns boys and Miranda, I’d refuse to go if they offered me £250

About as funny as Grbic in goal

Well somebodys got to pay for our next supposed great ivorian player from the depths of the swedish leagues. looks like your helping foot the bill;)

It was £50 to see the show, if it tours around Britain try to see the show, very entertaining,

Far better than the so called comedians who are on tour or TV now.

Last edited:

£41 an adult for a (by then) dead rubber game? Why not make this an end of season offer? Quid a kid? Bring one extra person for free with a ST? Ridiculous from the club - box office are a joke! £41 don't make me laugh!

Good moaning.

It was £50 to see the show, if it tours around Britain try to see the show, very entertaining,

Far better than the so called comedians who are on tour or TV now.
Those 150 quid tickets were for the 'vip experience' at the palladium. There were cheaper tickets available. Not my idea of fun but is for some. Fair play.

Hopefully also Gbric.
And
Amissah
Bogle
Curtis
JLT
Hamer
Blaster
Osborn
Brooks
T Davies
Osula
Jebbo
plus a few kids.
Watershed moment for us.
I saw one interview with wilder after Burnley game and he said having Basham out etc and I thought sounds like he might be offered a contract

Sold out in 30 minutes !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom