Disgusting against Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We could give Spurs the entire stadium and see if their fans moan about it.
We could also see if the Spurs fans can buy two tickets as well, one for themselves and one for a mate so that they are not travelling and sitting on their own all fucking day

£41 an adult for a (by then) dead rubber game? Why not make this an end of season offer? Quid a kid? Bring one extra person for free with a ST? Ridiculous from the club - box office are a joke! £41 don't make me laugh!
It's not a dead rubber spurs chasing a champions league place.Our task is to stop em by winning not a dead rubber in my book.
Let's go down with a win .

£41 for a few hours away from Mrs and kids, swerving Meadowhall, and a few beers

Opportunity to see world class players, and our shower

One more dry bumming outta the way

Ticks every box, get thi hand in ya pocket tight cunt😂

You can take the boy out of Sheffield, but you can’t take Sheffield out of the boy…👏

£41 an adult for a (by then) dead rubber game? Why not make this an end of season offer? Quid a kid? Bring one extra person for free with a ST? Ridiculous from the club - box office are a joke! £41 don't make me laugh!
Cheap shot at the Box / ticket office who don't set the prices. If you're gonna have a pop, at least get the facts right eh?

The categories are set before a ball is even kicked. Just because we're relegated, it's still a Category A* game.

Went to a show at the theatre in London last week…..£75 a ticket🥴

Home ends? Been full or close to most games, hasn’t it? How many games have made it to general sale?
Every game has made general sale. Only man u, Luton and Palace have sold out. A couple of others close. Been lots of games with a lot of empty seats though. Newcastle, West ham, Chelsea, Brighton, Burnley, Brentford, wolves, villa all had in excess of a thousand or 2 thousand empty seats. Fully understandable though.

Every game has made general sale. Only man u, Luton and Palace have sold out. A couple of others close. Been lots of games with a lot of empty seats though. Newcastle, West ham, Chelsea, Brighton, Burnley, Brentford, wolves, villa all had in excess of a thousand or 2 thousand empty seats. Fully understandable though.
Empty seats doesn’t mean that those tickets weren’t sold

This reminds me of League 1 days. Can't remember who we were playing against but we were beaten at home and I went into the ticket office after the game to buy a ticket for an upcoming away game. I had to stand and wait whilst some bloke ranted on about wanting his money back because we'd played so badly - to be fair it had been an abysmal game!

No I mean 1-2k unsold tickets on the kop and upper tier, many many more empty seats too around the stadium that obviously were sold
So from a total capacity of 31-32k? We have 90-95% sold most games? In terrible season with so called ridiculous pricing.. shocking

I mean compared to the £40 they wanted for that one Burnley game that BL was open for in 20/21 that doesn't seem quite so bad

So from a total capacity of 31-32k? We have 90-95% sold most games? In terrible season with so called ridiculous pricing.. shocking
Yeah crowds have held up pretty well considering. I was just saying it's not been full that's all. I could think of better ways to part with £40 tbh. Roll on next season, fresh start and just hopefully win some games again, it's a weird one cos I guess none if us actually particularly want to go up again if this is what will happen again.

Some cunt I know went to see bradley walsh, joe pasquale, brian conley and shane ritchie at the palladium, almost £150 quid for a ticket that included a 'meet and greet' afterwards (basically quick hello and a photo). Now that's an example of being dry bummed (well, at least I don't think that went on after the show, however Ritchie does have a, lets say, colourful past).

Yeah crowds have held up pretty well considering. I was just saying it's not been full that's all. I could think of better ways to part with £40 tbh. Roll on next season, fresh start and just hopefully win some games again, it's a weird one cos I guess none if us actually particularly want to go up again if this is what will happen again.
Seems that plenty of people are still happy to part with their money in this league

Last chance ti wave goodbye & thanks fir your services to Norwood, Baldock,Mcburnie, Lowe, Wes,
A Davies, Larouci, Holgate, BBD, Archer & McAtee

Last chance ti wave goodbye & thanks fir your services to Norwood, Baldock,Mcburnie, Lowe, Wes,
A Davies, Larouci, Holgate, BBD, Archer & McAtee
Good point, many of those have been with us for more than just a shite season and have created some fantastic memories. I’m sure Bash and Egan will also be there

That's me done. I was fine with selling our best players, bringing in players clearly not good enough, having the worst PL defence in history, getting points deducted before the next campaign even started, but the fact the club marked the last game of the season down as a Category A game long in advance is unacceptable.

£41 for a few hours away from Mrs and kids, swerving Meadowhall, and a few beers

Opportunity to see world class players, and our shower

One more dry bumming outta the way

Ticks every box, get thi hand in ya pocket tight cunt😂
Or even better just say you're going to watch the blades lose and spend the £41 in the pub instead, ticks every box including missing the shite football 😉

Back
Top Bottom