Dion Sanderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this another case of lazy Journalism or agent touting?
It’s a rehash of rumours which did the rounds before the end of the season but have since dropped out of the news cycle so recycling them looks current. Could be something in them but frankly who knows.

It’s not “lazy journalism” it’s websites putting out any old shit to get views. Because that’s how it works, if I have a monetised website, I make money from the number of views it gets. So that’s my main concern, getting people to click on links to my website. So I get my “journalists” to make up slightly plausible stories about signings, knowing that these stories will be circulated on Twitter, FB, message boards etc and people will click on them.
So my story today could be “Slav keen to link up again with Ojo” and talk about how Slav might want to sign Sheyi Ojo on loan from Liverpool.

Maybe here? 😁

Worth a click on the link just for a laugh to read that Paddy Kenny is tipping Lundstram to "tear up the Scottish leagues" with Rangers!
If he can 'tear it up' by constantly playing the ball 5 yards backward every time he gets possession it really must be a shit league.
Maybe Paddy got a bit of white powdery stuff in his eyes?
utb

One potential incoming signing for the Blades could well be that of Wolverhampton Wanderers centre-back Dion Sanderson, with the Northern Echo reporting that the Premier League side may be willing to cash in on the 21-year-old this summer, with the club thought to be demanding a fee of around £2m in order to part with the defender.

United are believed to have held a long-term interest in Sanderson, something that even last season’s departure of Chris Wilder has not dampened, and considering the impressive form the youngster was in while on loan at Sunderland last season, it is not difficult to understand why.

A work mate of mine, from that part of the world, is a big Sunderland fan, and he said that Sanderson was by far their best player last season. 2 Million sounds like a steal, if the figure is correct.

I once had a non romantic date with our Tessa. My god, the muscles on her; put mine to shame. Whilst moving around the dance floor with her, it felt I was holding a brick wall.

Back to the thread - Newcastle reportedly interested in signing him
I can see why they would be he’s a good age and has good experience hopefully he’ll put first team football before money but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom