Match Thread Derby County v. Sheffield United - 15th January 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DERB
DERB
DERB

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1642243598688.png V. 1642243608333.png
Championship Week 23 - Saturday 15th January 2022 - 15:00 - Pride Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Derby County vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee: Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Matthew Wilkes
Assistant Referee: Shaun Hudson
Fourth Official: Darren Drysdale

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 10.46.12.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

We did alright if uninspiring. Nobody was awful or brilliant. Need to up the intensity a bit second half.

Get didzy off for osborn or hourihane, put berge on the right of the three in midfield and tell norwood to stop telling people so slow it down because it’s practically at walking pace. At least osborn would bring abit of energy

Benefit of the doubt time. First league game for a long time so a bit rusty.

On the flip side we look so slow all around the pitch. Had anyone other than the 'bagsman' missed that sitter, we be setting the wooden cross up now for the crucifiction!

Need to pick the pace up big time 2nd half!

Berge getting alot of stick and today it is pretty fair. But with a midfield partner than Norwood you'd see a better player. He does have talent just we will never see it with this midfield
So you're saying that he's playing rubbish because Norwood is playing, what has that got to do with it

Scrappy first half with little quality. Not much in it. Sharp should have done better. Wes almost had another howler. Both defences a little iffy but both attacks fairly toothless. Lawrence is their danger man. When he's on the ball I worry. Berge needs to wake up. Done very little and been caught a couple of times. Norwood pinging it around but players easily running round him again. Little upfront. Ndiaye is the only one who looks dangerous.

I'd be tempted to take McGoldrick off and bring Osborn or Hourihane on. We need to get our foot on the ball in midfield and dominate possession.

It's a very dull game, but we're certainly the better team, I'll be very happy with a dull away win

Derby are a very poor team and we’re having trouble against them. Movement off the ball has been non existent, midfield too slow and final third no cutting edge.

Maybe get Brewster on straight after half time to liven things up a bit. Take Didzy off.

So you're saying that he's playing rubbish because Norwood is playing, what has that got to do with it
I'm not saying he's playing rubbish at all. He's just not making runs or passes that he is capable of. Maybe cause his midfield partner without the ball is a pointing statue

Norwood is not the answer to our midfield. He is not the player he used to be. He makes those around look poor to.

Berge getting alot of stick and today it is pretty fair. But with a midfield partner than Norwood you'd see a better player. He does have talent just we will never see it with this midfield
Cop out excuse when it's someone else's fault that Berges playing shite. MGW seems to do alright alongside Norwood

As boring as a match you will likely see:

Sharp and Ndiaye running around being busy, but not really doing much.

Berge might as well have not come out of the dressing room as hes doing nowt more than a gentle jog.

RND continues to look out of his depth.

No creativity whatsoever.
RND has played well defensily and going forward. Bogle's decision crossing has been poor, Didzy needs to keep things simple and Berge has been annonymous. All three look more out of their depth than RND on today's performance so far . ( i am not saying they are, just how they have performed today)

I'm not saying he's playing rubbish at all. He's just not making runs or passes that he is capable of. Maybe cause his midfield partner without the ball is a pointing statue
If you dont like Norwood fine, but for God's sake dont blame him for berge,s anonymity, I actually think Norwood is playing ok,

Cop out excuse when it's someone else's fault that Berges playing shite. MGW seems to do alright alongside Norwood
Sorry everyone...didn't get the memo that Berge is the scapegoat this week. I apologize. From now on I need to do better in keeping up with the critics.
Berge needs to go. Stealing a pay check. Happy.

If you dont like Norwood fine, but for God's sake dont blame him for berge,s anonymity, I actually think Norwood is playing ok,
I like Norwood..the promotion season he was great. Last two seasons...poor at best

Sorry everyone...didn't get the memo that Berge is the scapegoat this week. I apologize. From now on I need to do better in keeping up with the critics.
Berge needs to go. Stealing a pay check. Happy.
Thanks for the like Handsworth.😀

Back
Top Bottom