Dele Ali!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has this type of player ever worked out for us? I'm asking because I can't recall one, and I'd like someone to let me know otherwise, seems like a lesson we are unwilling to learn
 



Has this type of player ever worked out for us? I'm asking because I can't recall one, and I'd like someone to let me know otherwise, seems like a lesson we are unwilling to learn
No

It's only that people, on here, were so against mcgoldrick because he wasn't a big fee, that the "give him a go" vibe is a thing really.

I wouldn't say any of the players even nearly in that sort of category were as out of the game as Dele is. Even one who spent years in prison...
 
I like how we’ve gone for experience at such ends of the spectrum they were teetering between retirement or signing dor us!

Ayew training with his Dad’s pub team.

Coleman at 37 giving it a miss.

Wonder who was beating down the door for Doherty?
 
Tbf I saw a 17 year old Chris Hussey playing for the previous Windsor and Eton and knew he had the ability to make it...he had time on his side though

 
(Tried editing this on to my last post but the ‘editing timer’ ran out)

By that logic ur saying we should never take a gambled on a previously exceptional, player again, all bcos it failed when we tried it with Ravel Morrison. Is that what ur saying?
I’m saying it is far too long ago that he was an exceptional player and also, like Morrison, he comes with a load of baggage. If someone else wants to take a punt on him, fine. But I hope it’s not us because I don’t believe he will ever get back to anything even close to what he was 5 years ago.
 
Chris Hussey, he was sh..e, whoever signed him
Signed the same day we got duffy. I had seen Hussey score a few free kicks in the pro game as I remembered him from his spell as a kid. Was more excited about him. Fair to say Duffy made the bigger impact

Both got leaked by a YouTube video on the official page being uploaded to be posted the next day but not private. Back in league one we didn't get itks!
 
Alli and Sterling played together 24 times for England. Just saying.

Merge threads.

Gerremin
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom