Deep financial trouble ahead

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Officially a purchase. We will see how much he belongs to united at the end of the season. I wonder wether all this transparency will be reflected on those balance sheets that tell us everything.
Nobody thinks he belongs to United post-relegation

You know the terms of the agreement you say. You tell us. It will be in the contract, the one the accounts say is for his purchase.
I don’t know the detail of the contract, i know he’ll go back but that is common knowledge.

God this is tiresome! Why do people bother posting cryptic crap that they then won’t elaborate on or refuse to reply at all? I get this is a chat forum and some of this is for fun but really all that happens is that it generates arguments between fellow blades which is reminiscent of “you did, I didn’t “ spats eight year old kids have. That’s me out until we find out one way or another then I’ll be happy to discuss at length. After all there’s bugger all any of us can do about it in any event.

It's the internet in general, say any old bullshit and then walk away from any questions. Cameron was good at that as PM he would say what he wanted to say then walk off camera before the interviewer could ask him anything else.

I know what you were referring to, i chose to ask you a question so again what has been paid for Archer to Villa?
Having no access to the books and records l have no idea. If you are saying you do, as this is ongoing, you’re very close to outing a source, as it has therefore to be someone at the club leaking this info. Someone with access to info as it won’t be available to everybody.

I don’t know the detail of the contract, i know he’ll go back but that is common knowledge.
So, You don’t know but say you do know it’s a loan despite statutory documents and no doubt documentation submitted to the football authorities that says it’s a purchase. So the Prince has pulled the wool over actual experts but not you. :)

God this is tiresome! Why do people bother posting cryptic crap that they then won’t elaborate on or refuse to reply at all? I get this is a chat forum and some of this is for fun but really all that happens is that it generates arguments between fellow blades which is reminiscent of “you did, I didn’t “ spats eight year old kids have. That’s me out until we find out one way or another then I’ll be happy to discuss at length. After all there’s bugger all any of us can do about it in any event.
Very true. It is quite funny though.

So, You don’t know but say you do know it’s a loan despite statutory documents and no doubt documentation submitted to the football authorities that says it’s a purchase. So the Prince has pulled the wool over actual experts but not you. :)
He’s backtracked and now it’s a loan but not a loan because it was a purchase, but it’s a loan…

He pulls the wool over your eyes

I started out saying I don’t think we’ll be in financial trouble next year (not as i am privy to what the prince spends his cash on). One reason i think not is because in real terms he spent zero or thereabouts this summer. All of sudden a deluge of i talk shit we bought Archer and he did spend but in reality as far as i was concerned (if he has paid anything yet) it will be returned in the summer.

It'll be interesting if there's anything in the wording of how this and the Jacob Ramsey deals were done that's outlawed next season.

Because it is in effect a bit of an FFP cheat
Lets hope not, one thing we could all agree on

You’re as shit with aphorisms as you are with rumours.

The actual saying is “the proof of the pudding is in the eating”. Saying “the proof will be in the pudding” makes no fucking sense.
Yes but you understood what he meant. In the fullness of time we’ll see how much we can sell ‘our’ player on the open market.

Bettis is a puppet, legally I won’t be divulging the facts until a later date but the points deduction is just the start.

We are a financial basket case of a football club and it isn’t getting better, it’s getting worse by the day. We need someone to buy the club before next season.
OK - thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

Yes but you understood what he meant. In the fullness of time we’ll see how much we can sell ‘our’ player on the open market.
I have no idea what he meant, as unlike you I clearly don’t speak fluent idiot.

I have no idea what he meant, as unlike you I clearly don’t speak fluent idiot.
Well you must have otherwise you wouldn’t have pointed out his inability to use the correct aphorism. You speak a dialect of idiot.

Back
Top Bottom