CONFIRMED Dean Henderson returns on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yet more cryptic pictures on Dean Henderson's Instagram.

This time a collage of his blades pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190711-152410_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190711-152410_Instagram.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 32

Half each if he comes in.
I'd like to see Moore and Dewhurst get some minutes in against Betis, we know what Henderson brings.

Last edited:
Bettis confirmed Henderson will be a blade. Speculation over he’s joined.

I'd like to see Moore and Dewhurst get some minutes in against Betis, we know what Henderson brings.

Yeah I want Dewhurst to get some game time, I'm hoping he's on Henderson's path. Would be nice in a couple of years if we own a player like the one Henderson was when he came to us.

Half an hour each it is.

Looks like a Portuguese landscape?

Attachments

• B6D4175A-B77D-49B6-A248-B1335368F9E3.png
    B6D4175A-B77D-49B6-A248-B1335368F9E3.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 118

Eza Blade and eza Blade, na na na na, eza Blade and eza Blade.

Courtesy of our very own RC.

Has something been confirmed ?
Richard Cadette has confirmed Hendo and Osborn in next week. Deal done with Maupay but it's upto him where he goes as there are more offers on the table for him now.
Check the movement thread.

Richard Cadette has confirmed Hendo and Osborn in next week. Deal done with Maupay but it's upto him where he goes as there are more offers on the table for him now.
Check the movement thread.
Cheers bud,
Great news , I’ll go check it out !

Apparently De Gea now signed up for 5 more years. 350K a week. £91 million!

If I'd have performed my job as poorly as he did at the back end of last season I'd have been put on probation for 6 months.

Apparently De Gea now signed up for 5 more years. 350K a week. £91 million!

If I'd have performed my job as poorly as he did at the back end of last season I'd have been put on probation for 6 months.

This could actually be decent news for us longer term.

If hendo comes on loan we get to see how he performs at PL level and presumably would be in with a decent shout to sign him if Man U cash in. Realistically that’s his pathway to the first team blocked for the next 3 years plus.

Why do I think that does not sound good?

If that is true....then Wilder needs to move on now...we have waited all summer and whilst I'd love him back we need a keeper in to get understanding with his defence etc...so probably need to find an alternate. If this deal was going to be done you would have thought it would be done by now. Man Utd dont come back from the far east until right at the end of July.

Whilst the likes of Henderson and Maupay seem to be the targets; Wilder has at some stage got to look at other options with 3 weeks of the season left.

Even bigger worry is it puts RC's rep at stake!

Last edited:
If that is true....then Wilder needs to move on now...we have waited all summer and whilst I'd love him back we need a keeper in to get understanding with his defence etc...so probably need to find an alternate. If this deal was going to be done you would have thought it would be done by now.

Whilst the likes of Henderson and Maupay seem to be the targets; Wilder has at some stage got to look at other options with 3 weeks of the season left.

Agreed. Can’t keep letting Man Utd drag this one out at our expense, we’ve a huge season coming up and need to be prepared. Time to move on on both players now.

I wonder if they have learned something new about Sergio... off to china maybe?

What a waste of time this whole affair has been, hendo wont see any game time in their tour and consequently will not be ready for the season. Poor showing from man utd if he is 3rd choice, and poor showing from hendo if he has not pushed a move through

Back
Top Bottom