CONFIRMED Dean Hammond

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have tried to zoom in, but it is still not clear, same body shape as Coutts? Is that McCabe stood on the left?

I can make out McCabe but that's about it. I can't see contracts being signed in a hotel lobby / bar. Looks like that McCabe has just bumped into a supporter.

I can make out McCabe but that's about it. I can't see contracts being signed in a hotel lobby / bar. Looks like that McCabe has just bumped into a supporter.

Hmmmm, could be a wind up, would McCabe really be at Colchester?

If it's the one facing the camera we're talking about it could possibly be Collins or Coutts. Looks like a centre half's build though.

Harlee Dean started the match for Brentford yesterday.

The comments say they were signing, photos were taken of the signing etc and then he put on a SUFC jacket.

Would they really do it in Public?

The comments say they were signing, photos were taken of the signing etc and then he put on a SUFC jacket.

Would they really do it in Public?

Doubtful I think, surely they would sign at BDTBL and have the press pictures taken on the pitch, holding up a shirt with their name on the back, like usual?

Won't sign contract at Brentford, lives in Essex, Adkins former player..who knows! Same build, same hairline..

That girl standing with him appears to be there with him, and she looks about 7 years old. Harlee Dean's about 23. He won't have a 7 year old daughter.

He's refusing to sign a contract

Even if Dean doesn't sign a new deal at Brentford, surely he would get an offer from the Championship? Also with James Tarkowski leaving Brentford soon, surely they won't be looking to move Dean on soon?

Even if Dean doesn't sign a new deal at Brentford, surely he would get an offer from the Championship? Also with James Tarkowski leaving Brentford soon, surely they won't be looking to move Dean on soon?
Dean wants to leave, he's on a free in the summer.. Why wouldn't they get some cash for him while they can ala us?

Back
Top Bottom