Player Suggestion David Turnbull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Takes Norwich up to 3 signings for the summer so far then?

Don’t know much about the lad but seemingly would have been a decent long term prospect and added some youth to the side.

i think that could’ve turned out to be a blinder, genuinely gutted we didn’t go for him, time will tell i guess

Takes Norwich up to 3 signings for the summer so far then?

Don’t know much about the lad but seemingly would have been a decent long term prospect and added some youth to the side.

Team full of spring chickens Norwich....................or should that be spring turkeys.

The power of the agent(s).

SUFC gould make a similar bid £3.25m and Motherwell accept, then we'd be looking at paying a 19yr old with only one full season playing, in the region of £25k a week.

Football, it's going, going, gone.

The power of the agent(s).

SUFC gould make a similar bid £3.25m and Motherwell accept, then we'd be looking at paying a 19yr old with only one full season playing, in the region of £25k a week.

Football, it's going, going, gone.
I’m gutted that a player I’d never heard of until this thread and that I don’t recall ever seeing play has signed for someone else.

Wow 5 pages of Cocoa tha clown aka Thornton having a crack at someone.
Awesome!!!

There's no fooling you is there?

I bet you are shit hot at Cluedo, what with you being such a supersleuth and all that......

BTW, cocoa is a bean used in chocolate making/ hot drinks, but don't worry yourself with real facts or anything.

ISC aka ISC

There's no fooling you is there?

I bet you are shit hot at Cluedo, what with you being such a supersleuth and all that......

BTW, cocoa is a bean used in chocolate making/ hot drinks, but don't worry yourself with real facts or anything.

ISC aka ISC

I’m only kidding anyway.

Sounds like the agent regards more money the incentive in this saga.
As Yellarbellyblade states, Celtic bound, though Norwich City did offer more money, have a fantastic set up at Carrow Road,
BUT... were planning on sending him out on loan, either back to the SPL or maybe the Championship.
Who knows where he might be tomorrow, but with an agent like his on board, nowhere near BDTBL.

Unbelievable news heading out of Glasgow.

Turnbull's failed his medical.

o_O

Negotiations to salvage any deal taking place.

I was going to have a forum handle of Coco-is-my-dad

I'm not, you sponging twat.

Don't drive round in here in your pretend fire engine and get you begging bowl out.

Clowns are marginally less funny than Michael Macintyre in my book.

Deal Off.

Stays at Motherwell.

The medical at Celtic must have shown up a serious enough condition, he's having immediate surgery and looks like being out of action for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom