Player Suggestion David Turnbull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rumour of the Pigs now interested. Gonna be a star this lad.

Would this be 'David Turnbull' as in the other thread, which is deceptively called 'David Turnbull'?

I can understand how difficult it would be to check.

Would this be 'David Turnbull' as in the other thread, which is deceptively called 'David Turnbull'?

You mean the one that copied this thread a couple of days after I started it while it was still in the top half of page 1? that thread? didn't see the thread police roll up for that one.

But I get it, its all down to your post count on a very clicky forum. I am a lurker with just a few posts so any thread from such a poster is met with ridicule and non existent humour and wit. A regular poster with a high post count can literally copy a suggestion thread that is there for all to see and his thread will take off. Strange behaviour if i'm honest but I get it, keep your head down till you get your post count up then maybe start a thread.

But I get it, its all down to your post count on a very clicky forum. I am a lurker with just a few posts so any thread from such a poster is met with ridicule and non existent humour and wit. A regular poster with a high post count can literally copy a suggestion thread that is there for all to see and his thread will take off.

It's nothing to do with that. Foxy and Linz run this forum for free on a voluntary basis and spend more time than they'd like, keeping things in order and tidying up multiple threads.

Strange behaviour if i'm honest but I get it, keep your head down till you get your post count up then maybe start a thread.

If your posts are as chippy as this one, I don't fancy your chances to be honest.

It's nothing to do with that. Foxy and Linz run this forum for free on a voluntary basis and spend more time than they'd like, keeping things in order and tidying up multiple threads.

If your posts are as chippy as this one, I don't fancy your chances to be honest.

Yes they do a great job I agree. But this is not a multiple thread, this is the original, the one that replicated this one was started a couple of days after mine while mine was still high on page 1 for everyone to see. Where were you then to jump in and tell him why not join the discussion of the original David Turnbull thread? nowhere because it is all down to post count as the two threads clearly show. Original thread - low post count, ridicule. Duplicate thread - big post count long time poster, thread descends into discussion.

Thank you for your concern but I am not after your opinion on my chances on this forum, I'll be just fine.

Where were you then to jump in and tell him why not join the discussion of the original David Turnbull thread?

Don't be so sensitive, I'm not here all the time and it's not my 'job'.

Original thread - low post count, ridicule.

I'd suggest it was just down to the timing.

Duplicate thread - big post count long time poster, thread descends into discussion.

I'd suggest this was was down to timing too. Yours was on a working day but the second was a Sunday, when I'd expect more people top be around and have more time to comment.

I'm sure you won't believe my explanation as you seem to think the world is against you. I can't recall if I have ever decided when to reply on the basis of 'big poster/newbie', although of course if I know someone's posting style, then it will influence what I might say.

Stick with it and keep posting. We need new blood, but calm down a bit with the paranoia.

View attachment 55460
Or what about the very first one I did back in April where I actually searched his name before posting 😆

he was first. So I can understand him being chirpy for getting a telling off.

Last edited:

To be fair, he was first. So I can understand him being chirpy for getting a telling off.

Yes, I did eventually notice that, but by then the other thread had a lot more posts, so was the obvious one to contribute to.

Anyway, what's with this 'to be fair' nancy liberal softie shite?

Surely the first rule of the forum is to poot the boot in first, then stand back and work out how you can come away not looking like a complete twat.

Yes, I did eventually notice that, but by then the other thread had a lot more posts, so was the obvious one to contribute to.

Anyway, what's with this 'to be fair' nancy liberal softie shite?

Surely the first rule of the forum is to poot the boot in first, then stand back and work out how you can come away not looking like a complete twat.
Silly me, I've edited my post. Just lacking a couple of F words.

Whoever was first, the point remains that he would be great back up and has shitloads of potential.

THREADS MERGED

Wednesday reporter for the star reckons they Are under a soft embargo....

Might not be able to nick the lad straight away.

Image result for 5 handbags

Celtic have pulled out of the deal as an English premier league side have come in for him.

No doubt it will be the dastardly Villa again....

They are like the football club version of the Hooded Claw...to our SUFC Penelope Pitstop.

Celtic have pulled out of the deal as an English premier league side have come in for him.
fyi if it turns out to be us i actually emailed the club my player suggestion back in april after i wrote the initial post on here 😆 not that it wouldve done owt...

anyway tin hat is firmly on if he turns out to be a flop 👨‍🏭

Back
Top Bottom