Incoming? Darragh Lenihan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Love how despite being in the PL now we are still far enough down the food chain that we supposedly have to wait for other people to make moves before we can.

Can’t wait for the day to come where we go ok we want him and make it happen and leave the parent club to find a replacement later

Love how despite being in the PL now we are still far enough down the food chain that we supposedly have to wait for other people to make moves before we can.

Can’t wait for the day to come where we go ok we want him and make it happen and leave the parent club to find a replacement later

Well we have to wait until the proper Premier League clubs have made their moves first

Then those players that are left we can spend a few weeks fucking about with derisory offers to make it look like we're doing something.
Wilder will then be told by the board to say "I won't waste the clubs money and spend money without getting good value" and our fans will clap, clap, clappity, clap.

Then eventually Wilder will leave for a club no bigger than us because they promise him better support, and then we'll know the truth.
Not that some of our fans will believe it even if Wilder came out and said "Yes, I've left my boyhood club and dreams of turning them into a good Premier League because it's a waste of fucking time trying"

Well we have to wait until the proper Premier League clubs have made their moves first

Then those players that are left we can spend a few weeks fucking about with derisory offers to make it look like we're doing something.
Wilder will then be told by the board to say "I won't waste the clubs money and spend money without getting good value" and our fans will clap, clap, clappity, clap.

Then eventually Wilder will leave for a club no bigger than us because they promise him better support, and then we'll know the truth.
Not that some of our fans will believe it even if Wilder came out and said "Yes, I've left my boyhood club and dreams of turning them into a good Premier League because it's a waste of fucking time trying"
I bet you're the type who goes round children's parties telling all the kids that Santa doesn't exist. And when you've done that you're out on the streets with your sandwich boards proclaiming 'the end is nigh'
For gods sake lighten up and enjoy the little bit of success and optimism that we have at the minute.

I bet you're the type who goes round children's parties telling all the kids that Santa doesn't exist. And when you've done that you're out on the streets with your sandwich boards proclaiming 'the end is nigh'
For gods sake lighten up and enjoy the little bit of success and optimism that we have at the minute.

I am enjoying it, it's wonderful

Didn't you say this last year too? Not sure how you get so many bites (I accept you'll count this as a bite) spoutting the same old tripe over and over again.

If you're not just on the wind up, you really need to develop a healthier outlook on life.

I saw a Tweet not long back saying “I wouldn’t believe Alan Nixon if he told me it was going to go dark tonight”. Funny but true.

In his role he'll obviously get to know things but I find it bizarre how many football fans across the country hang on his every tweet, not to mention constantly badgering him for info.

He now can't bring himself to say he doesn't know something, and would rather pretend he does by being cryptic.

Sky’s the limit in terms of progression under CWAK. Has he had the captains armband at Rovers?

I thought you of all people would know S4 does have some insider info

Unfortunately I didn't know Sheffielder, so apologies to S4

Not having a go at S4. I'm thinking that S4 is just taking Shawcross's tweet as gospel

If S4 is itk then great. We're starved of snippets these days, so S4, Richard Cadette and others are all welcome

I'm all for a bit of itk :)

Back
Top Bottom