Incoming? Darragh Lenihan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's all about the Lenny, it's all about the dum dum diddle de dum.
Follow, Follow, Follow
Sheff United's the team to follow
With Evans and Sharpy
Carruthers and Duffy
Couttsy and Fleck and Lenno.

But......only if we sign him o_O

A bit like the original.

It was embarrassing having the likes of Diego and Sammon in the song, similarly Evans and Lenno (whichever one) have done nothing to warrant being included in a song over the likes of Freeman, Clarke, Lafferty , Lavery, Moore etc.

Follow, Follow, Follow
Sheff United's the team to follow
With Evans and Sharpy
Carruthers and Duffy
Couttsy and Fleck and Lenno.

But......only if we sign him o_O

Let's just stick with the players we know are here.........

Oh, Jack O'Connell's magic, and Bash wears magic boots
He gets the ball from Simon Moore and passes it to Coutts
Who passes it to Duffy, who passes it to Fleck
Then Billy Sharp or Leon Clarke will put it in the net
Ooooooohhhhhhh
Jack O'Connell's magic...............

Let's just stick with the players we know are here.........

Oh, Jack O'Connell's magic, and Bash wears magic boots
He gets the ball from Simon Moore and passes it to Coutts
Who passes it to Duffy, who passes it to Fleck
Then Billy Sharp or Leon Clarke will put it in the net
Ooooooohhhhhhh
Jack O'Connell's magic...............
Like this one Grappler !

Think we will ;)

giphy.gif

Darragh left out again tonight.

Craig Conway again misses out with a hamstring injury whilst Darragh Lenihan, Charlie Mulgrew & Ben Gladwin aren't risked with minor niggles

Craig Conway again misses out with a hamstring injury whilst Darragh Lenihan, Charlie Mulgrew & Ben Gladwin aren't risked with minor niggles

and two of them just happen to be players wanted by both Sheffield clubs :D think we may have an incoming soon (hope so anyways)

Lenihan again hasn't played in a friendly for Blackburn due to a minor niggle.

Funnily enough Mulgrew who's had a bid from the pigs also had a minor niggle just before the game.

Think both players are pushing to leave. Let's hope we can get it over the line.

So we're after highly rated Lenihan for presumably a seven figure amount while the pigs are after donkey Mulgrew for a bottle of pop and a bag of balls (100k bid apparently). Thought it was meant to be the other way round? Where's the tuna money gone?

So we're after highly rated Lenihan for presumably a seven figure amount while the pigs are after donkey Mulgrew for a bottle of pop and a bag of balls (100k bid apparently). Thought it was meant to be the other way round? Where's the tuna money gone?
Weer's munny gone 'owerd?

Lenihan's minor niggle is he's not with us

The consensus seems to be we've offered 1.2. towards their outrageous £5n. However In arc Kelham Island and several pints of Farmebrwz Blonde match habex affected me...

Sorry.

Pinchy, have you been drinking or do I need to phone the optician?

Farmers Blonde in the Kelham Island Tavern, pure joy.
My brother a few years ago asked what I wanted in my local," I'll try that new one they've brought in, farmers bitch", when the young barmaid asked him what he wanted he said "pint of adnams and a farmers bitch" the look she gave him, cue load childish laughter behind him, still ask for it now and again but not as funny, grown up you see :)

Lenihans time to kick off is now. He doesn't start first game due to an injury and he's on his way. Personally I think it's a non starter. He's a lot of money and personally I don't see us waiting.

Lenihans time to kick off is now. He doesn't start first game due to an injury and he's on his way. Personally I think it's a non starter. He's a lot of money and personally I don't see us waiting.

Don't know how good he is, or whether he would improve us, but we do leak goals.

If he can contribute to tightening the defence up and I assume that's why CW and AK seem to be bidding a high fee (relatively speaking) then that's good enough for me

Don't know how good he is, or whether he would improve us, but we do leak goals.

If he can contribute to tightening the defence up and I assume that's why CW and AK seem to be bidding a high fee (relatively speaking) then that's good enough for me

We leaked goals at the start of last season then rectified the situation. Our goals against after the first few games is good. Since we amended it went to 3 at back we have been very solid defensively.

But we have signed a new keeper, LWB , RWB and a centre half. We are also trying to sign another Centre half.

We have / are improving our defence.

Back
Top Bottom